Comeback

Bosbeetle said:
bah dayjobs well you have to get money somewhere, welcomeback mr gonzo :)

Yeah for sure, but working most of the time doesn't give me a whole lot of creative freedom.
Mostly because i know that if i start making something, i just won't go to sleep and won't wake up to go to work and make Mo' Money.

The thing i was thinking about was that even if i get financed, i would still work at least two to three days a week since they only give you enough dinero to survive ( Roof, bread & wine ) + Cash for tools you'll need for work ( which they keep a pretty strict record of ).

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr.Gonzo said:
darien said:
Assuming Comeback™ is an RPG about a returning developer who gets transported BACK to the world of Jim Henson and has to solve the mystery of who or what has been chewing on the furniture.

What happened to bob's game anyway?

What an anti-climax that was! All that build up for nothing?

He says he's working on ports to other platforms, but I have a feeling the game isn't even finished. Trying to read the posts on his forum doesn't help whatsoever; that place turned into some kind of cult.

:) It´s almost like a dream come true :)
WB Mr.Gonzo I really look forward to your and iprice´s game.
So now shut up and get started :):)

Holliefant said:
It´s almost like a dream come true
WB Mr.Gonzo I really look forward to your and iprice´s game.
So now shut up and get started :)

Mr.Gonzo said:
This is nothing immediate though, it might take a month or two ( OH GOD NO, not Two Months™!! ) to get through all the procedures.
It's just a little something to get exited about/chew on... And i will probably have my pandora by then, making it a whole lot easier to develop for it!

I'm glad we share the same excitement though :).

Woohoo! This was one of the Pandora-Originals™ I really was looking forward to!

Actually I still am, so get coding/pixelpushing! ;)

Pandora Original for sure, Probably not Pandora Exclusive though.
With the new control scheme im thinking about (Action Point and Click) it would be highly portable for Pc, Iphone and, being ambitious enough, nDS and Wii.

Tensuke said:
Perhaps a timed exclusive, then? :)

Fo' Shizzle Ma' Nizzle.
Maybe followed real close by a Pc/Linux release. But that's it.
Porting to the Iphone and others would probably take a few months or more anyway. :)

My First plans are all toward the Pandora and PC.
I'm thinking of mostly advertising it on the Panda too. Doing Playthoughs ( on the pandora ) of it on camera with commentaries with PC footage for cleaner fullscreen details.

Well i figured that a PC release was real realistic ( since that's pretty much on what we'll be developping. No? ).
For the rest it's just me being (over) ambitious! C:

(But hey, it does pay off to be over ambitious, Launch for my first professional published/televised work the 27 w00000)

i do know a few guys who could help us port on the iphone later on though. :rolleyes:

Mr.Gonzo said:
Well i figured that a PC release was real realistic ( since that's pretty much on what we'll be developping. No? ).

(But hey, it does pay off to be over ambitious, Launch for my first professional published/televised work the 27 w00000)

i do know a few guys who could help us port on the iphone later on though. :rolleyes:

yeah, this game does look great. I look forward to a release!

Will we get to see your Television work Mr.Gonzo?

Grave_digger.jpg

"Miner49er" is somewhat appropriate. Lol

Miner49er said:
Mr.Gonzo said:

yeah, this game does look great. I look forward to a release!

Will we get to see your Television work Mr.Gonzo?

Oh yeah sure, now i can show you guys, since it's on the tely right now :) .

OVER HERE

It's to play mainly on a kid's channel, hence my crazy absurd style being toned down a whole lot aha.

WizardStan said:
AquaAnalogue said:
"Miner49er" is somewhat appropriate. Lol
it's only been 2.5 weeks. :blink:

My apologies... I come from forums where threads with no activity are considered "dead" after a week or so :p
Carry on with zombie thread, then :D haha

Back