GP32 Coder Wanted

BaDToaD

"Very" Old Timer
Website
cwhippogames.wixsite.com
Hi Coders,

Ive got a game concept completed and requiring minor tweaks only, plus I've got some sprites and tiles complete. There are enough sprites and tiles to begin a beta and if thing progress well I can complete the graphics. I'e already invested a lot of hours in this and I'm dying to see the sprites moving even if they are simply sliding along until I get some animations done :)

Details of the concept can be sent to any coder who's interested along with the current sprite and tile set.

The game is a simple old school arcade romp with a few simple twists so shouldn't prove a headache for a decent coder.

Check out my avatar for a few sprite and tile views.

Cheers

BaDToaD

I was planning on doing a T.e.t.r.i.s clone for my first game ( as thats what I said Id do to begin with... ), but if youve got a good idea I'll take a shot at it.

Im still learning all the features of GCC ( which is a real pain... after I get through with it Im gonna write an article explaining everything. ), but as long as its not involving graphics or sound routines outside of the GP32 SDK or a library I should be alright.

Go ahead and PM me the info.

JyCet posted on Apr 1 2004 at 10:23 AM said:
After GBAX 2004 compo, i'll can help you.
I guess that will the most coders answer atm...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmm good point. Got a few people interested so far though. Plus even I can wait 'til after the compo I'm not that impatient ;)

COR A FORUM BUG LET ME GET MY CAMERA !!!

Back