GP32 Metallords:

I have to confess that i'm a bit disappointed because your battle engine idea is sibling with my own (but don't worry, i'm not a coder by now so, it's not about to be realised)
Though, i think tha your idea could be cool if some coders could join your party.

Don't give up even there is a way to go.
Why don't you try to code some of it yourself to begin with?

Enslaved => Well i was gonna use Gigas but i dont think it can do the kindof stuff i want in the battle system but maybe in the future it might.

Jester => Game companys :p no way, i wanna have a small group of people just doin it for fun and see wat happens.

echidna => Hey wats ur idea then? Like to hear bout that ^_^

i would love to help, but while i have a pretty in-depth knowledge of actionscript (for flash), my C is incredibly poor, and i am a total noob. it shouldn't take too long for me to learn C (as all languages are similar to an extent, in the concept and so on), and when I am good enough, if you still have found no-one to code for you, i might be interested...

coRp posted on Apr 22 2004 at 02:32 PM said:
i would love to help, but while i have a pretty in-depth knowledge of actionscript (for flash), my C is incredibly poor, and i am a total noob. it shouldn't take too long for me to learn C (as all languages are similar to an extent, in the concept and so on), and when I am good enough, if you still have found no-one to code for you, i might be interested...
Hey sure ^_^ Keep me posted on your progress...

Last edited by a moderator:
c0ncept posted on Apr 22 2004 at 04:00 PM said:
have you thought about waiting till piriotics engine is released and using that?

Or Zot...(though probably not)
P{irotics is Gigas isnt it? Zot was an idea but now i dont think so...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back