Code::Blocks with C/C++ Compiler

Ptitseb explained me its because the QT is too new and when the need QT is older,then its not Backward Combatible. ;)

Many Users wished for a new QT Version and thats because more Problems happen when you use Software who used older QT.

I asked him @ the Gamescom and he said that QT make often Errors,even with other Linuxvariants too.

My Goal was to compile Taxipilot.

Its a free SpaceTaxiClone (because i want a Free Space Taxi on Pandora) and compiling failed because Request for older QT Version.

I do not Like QT,why make they their Versions not Backward combatible?

Last edited by a moderator:
Once you set up the compiler to point to the gcc in your codeblocks, then set the kit up to use that compiler it works. Was more just indicating that it's not set up

Also, I don't understand why adding Qt3 would help? Anyway...

It's for @Ingoreis. He is trying to compile an old Qt3 games that want the old header. Maybe the new QT4 ones can by used, with the help of the Qt3->4 migration something, but I'm not fluent in that thing (and the software seems based on configure, not qmake).

It's for @Ingoreis. He is trying to compile an old Qt3 games that want the old header. Maybe the new QT4 ones can by used, with the help of the Qt3->4 migration something, but I'm not fluent in that thing (and the software seems based on configure, not qmake).
Thx for trying that ^_^

About certificates, I think I have installed certificates to my pandora a year ago. I'm not really sure what I have done back then (I googled something and tried the procedure certainly). The result is I have pleinty of files inside /usr/share/ca-certificates . Are they from the firmware or not (I just have my dev Pandora with me and cannot compare with a vanilla one).

Last edited by a moderator:
About certificates, I think I have installed certificates to my pandora a year ago. I'm not really sure what I have done back then (I googled something and try the procedure certainly). The result is I have pleinty of files inside /usr/share/ca-certificates . Are they from the firmware or not (I just have my dev Pandora with me and cannot compare with a vanilla one).
I don't have the /usr/share/ca-certificates dir at all (SZ 1.61).

Hi seb

I'm trying to build  Pykaraoke 0.75 (WxPython is needed) so started up codeblocks and correctly found the WxPython PND but when i run python setup.py it say

Fatal Error: Mismatch between the program and library build versions detected.
The library used 3.0 (wchar_t,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,wx containers,compatible with 2.6,compatible with 2.8),
and wxPython used 3.0 (wchar_t,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,wx containers,compatible with 2.8).
Aborted
maybe need to update the WxPython pnd?

Hi seb

I'm trying to build  Pykaraoke 0.75 (WxPython is needed) so started up codeblocks and correctly found the WxPython PND but when i run python setup.py it say

Fatal Error: Mismatch between the program and library build versions detected.

The library used 3.0 (wchar_t,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,wx containers,compatible with 2.6,compatible with 2.8),

and wxPython used 3.0 (wchar_t,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,wx containers,compatible with 2.8).

Aborted
maybe need to update the WxPython pnd?
Yes, indeed. I will (I still hope to fix WebKitView first).

About certificates, I think I have installed certificates to my pandora a year ago. I'm not really sure what I have done back then (I googled something and try the procedure certainly). The result is I have pleinty of files inside /usr/share/ca-certificates . Are they from the firmware or not (I just have my dev Pandora with me and cannot compare with a vanilla one).
Ok, that folder should contains certifactes.

I don't remermber where I found them (there must be some package here and there), but you can also you pick the main root certificates to start with (look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Root_certificate).

You will need to create the folder (and copy the certificates files) as root (with sudo for example).

When you have populate the folder, launch a

sudo update-ca-certificates

And you should be good.

I hope it helped.

Ok, that folder should contains certifactes.

I don't remermber where I found them (there must be some package here and there), but you can also you pick the main root certificates to start with (look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Root_certificate).

You will need to create the folder (and copy the certificates files) as root (with sudo for example).

When you have populate the folder, launch a

sudo update-ca-certificates

And you should be good.

I hope it helped.
update-ca-certificates is not a valid command...

Nope, I don't know where you got it from, but it's not in mine, and my Pandora is just running a SZ flash from a couple of months ago, and I've run "Update Pandora OS" maybe a couple of weeks ago

It seems standard python (2.7) is broken.

Starting the command line dev interface and simply typing "python" already leads to an error.

Any fix for that?

Just updated to the latest version and it keeps occasionally crashing, hanging when starting building (before executing any compiler) and fails in execute the release build of my application for some reason (instantly exits with code 1, exact same coded worked on old version, execution works fine via thunar).
Any ideas?

Once someone presses the Pandora button in my fullscreen OpenGL SDL2 application, they're pretty much screwed.
The application loses focus, but stays on top. It doesn't seem to be able to gain focus back. Mouse and touchscreen actions seem to go into the not visible, focused window. Of course, holding the Pandora button to kill my application works, but that's not ideal.

Is there something I can do about this?

A "lost focus" message should be in the sdl event queue. You should try to minimize you app when handling this event I guess.

Back