CircuitCo failed...

ahahah

CircuitCo is failing and don't respect the contract in quality/huge rate of issues, delays, lack of contacts etc...(whatever the reasons)

i would like to know if it is possible to claim some financial compensation?

(ps: just to not create an other topic who know the adress URL of CircuitCo website? thanks)

Last edited by a moderator:
This may be better asked via PM to somebody who is likely to know the answer to this.

I seem to recall that badmouthing the company has caused problems in the past, and I'm sure that this is something best avoided now as well.

you talk about the url? it is not tolerate to give it on the forum? is it an illegal information?

for the 1st question, it is a real question, i really want to know if financial compensation is possible.

for the 1st question, it is a real question, i really want to know if financial compensation is possible.
I'm sorry to tell you that, but at this point this not your buissiness.

I hope there will be an agreement between Openpandora ltd and cc before going to court here. But it all depend on the term of the initial contract.

about the url a simple google search would have allowed you to find that yourself....

EDIT : your answer :

I've been through all mails, we've got enough proof that they didn't produce as they told us they will (until October 18th without nubs).

If they HAD done as we discussed with them, all Batch 1 PCBs would've been finished January / February and there wouldn't have been any oxidation issues as well.

We kept all eMails as proof, so the only reason we wouldn't be able to get our loss from them would be their bancruptcy upfront.

I'm sorry to tell you that, but at this point this not your buissiness.

not my buissiness? it's only curiosity.

if someone ask you "have you received your pandora" you answer him: it is not your buisiness?

i want to know about laws, it interest me...

about the url a simple google search would have allowed you to find that yourself....

thank you i have already searched by myself, and it is beacause i have not found (a lot of different results) that i ask the question......

[edit]thanks for your EDIT.

it helps :)

you talk about the url? it is not tolerate to give it on the forum? is it an illegal information?

The URL shouldn't be a problem (though as Seb notes, it's easily Googled!), although I can quite easily imagine how it might end up being misused.

Anyway, I was just trying to pre-empt any potential flaming, which has caused problems in the past. :p

I appreciate the position of ahaha but this is seriously not the way forward for anyone, especially yourself ahaha.

It wont get you anywhere and it would be detrimental to OPT in the process, who (as Craig says above) are already working on the best resolution to the delays in current production and delivery of Pandora units to customers that they can. Which is the only thing that really matters at this point (surely?), to any given pre-order customer, or those few premium orders that fell in this current gap of zero board production.

If you are feeling out of pocket for a time, with no consumer goods in your hand to fill the void of the cash that you already layed out (?) I can understand that. As could anyone from this community, or a consumer from elsewhere but it is a bad time worldwide and no small production company that OPT contracted to do a smaller run of a niche product, is going to give you any compensation nowadays. Let alone from an email or two that you send them directly to their website, if you find it. How much do you think CC owe you as a result of your £190 pre-order, or $500 premium unit, delayed by 2 years or 2 Months™ anyway?

We are lucky that CC and therefore OPT have survived the beginnings of this crash at all (or vice versa), despite the hurdles involved and the price hikes that have resulted.

OPT are working on securing new companies now, as I am sure you're aware, in order to carry the project further with more ability to oversee any possible manufacturing flaws and with production levels more in the 'Mass-Production Line' category. Hopefully.

Knock yourself out with your Google-fu otherwise but just realise its a sabotage to do so.....

https://www.youtube.com/embed/z5rRZdiu1UE?feature=oembed

Back