Check Out This Game

harminoff

Still Fresh
LINK

its called fishy. Play it for a while, it will seem dumb at first, it will seem dumb.
but if you play the whole thing (3-6 hours) you will beat it. All you do is eat other fish, and GROW. addicting and a good time waisting game.

just another good reason gp32 needs flash gaming support.

why did you link their, cause my post IS gp32 related. It gives a reason that someone should think about implanting flash support.

While it isnt exactly off topic I don't think flash support would be possible without some sort of flash source code... I dont think that exists quite yet does it? either that or you'd need to create some sort of environment in which a flash player exist to play the file...

Completly theoretical idea, of course.

i think this topic comes up a lot. I also think that someone found a program...

harminoff posted on Feb 25 2004 at 05:07 AM said:
why did you link their, cause my post IS gp32 related. It gives a reason that someone should think about implanting flash support.
If you want someone to port or implement something, please use the appropriate forum: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showforum=13 Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alpha2 posted on Feb 25 2004 at 04:26 AM said:
While it isnt exactly off topic I don't think flash support would be possible without some sort of flash source code... I dont think that exists quite yet does it? either that or you'd need to create some sort of environment in which a flash player exist to play the file...

Completly theoretical idea, of course.
Apparently Gamepark had a version of flash in the works, and did a demo of it on the GPi. Where it is now is anyones guess..

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive been looking around for flash source code, its most likely that for the Macromedia player you need a license to make it on the gp32. I was wondering whether there was any source code floating around for other swf players. there is a site devoted to code, n it had a linux source on it, as well as source for making swf files. thats all i know on the matter! <_<

Back