The fish game

r0lf

I remember a game where you play as a fish swiming around in a little fish bowl, it was probably 8-bit, definately a horizontal scroller. Can anybody remember the name / platform for this game? I'm thinking it'd be great for the GP.

As the fish feeds it gets better, eventually out growing the fish bowl, you have jump across to the next aquarium. There you will be greeted by a slightly bigger fish. Eventually you'll get big enough to eat it and then move onto the next fish bowl and so on. Its a weird concept, but i loved it, so if any of you remember it's name I'd be very grateful. I'm thinking it was probably for the C64, but might have been for PC/Amiga....

Cheers in advance

Sorry I can't help. But it sounds like an interesting concept. I'd like to play it!

I had a look on the c64 site but nothing came up with the name fish but its named chomp silly me :p still i think iv seen this game b4 dont remember playing it but the graphics seam familure. Might of been a game that loaded but didnt work cause of a bad transfer on the floopy

:ph34r:

Back