Case And Tv Out

Frogboy

Wake me when it's over.
Website
Visit site
Even though it says to click to see larger pictures of the case, it didn't do anything. I was wondering if anyone could post one or at least let me know if it has the Pandora logo on it or anything.

Is the TV Out proprietary or can I just use the S-Video/Audio cables that I already have?

Thanks!

Frogboy said:
Is the TV Out proprietary or can I just use the S-Video/Audio cables that I already have?
It requires a custom connector for the Pandora, theres not enough room for "normal" connectors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Squidge said:
Frogboy said:
It requires a custom connector for the Pandora, theres not enough room for "normal" connectors.

I was under the impression that there was a breakout cable with the Pandora that had all of the cabling on it. Is that not true? If not, I think this is an extremely vital piece of information that was left out.
I would have ordered the cable with the Pandora.
Do I need to cancel my order and resubmit it so I can get the cable shipped with the Pandora?
I hope you were joking.

Squidge said:
Frogboy said:

Bummer :(

Yeah, the cable is custom, so it's worth ordering upfront. Once we all know more it's likely people can make their own of course.

As for the case - I would also like more info & pics to see if it's really worth buying. Plus I already have some cases around that it might fit anyway.

Back