Carmageddon anyone?

Mine is a 1gig model so should have been the best possibility at making a decent effort at running it properly I suppose

Awwww, bummer.  This one kind of snuck up on me.  I was hoping to be able to download it (on my PC) and then at some point install it  on the Pandora when I get Android going on another SD card.  It looks like the install from Google wants to be installed directly ON an android device.  I'm SOL on this one....but if no one else can get this running on their Pandy then it's a bit of a moot point anyway.  Ahhh well.

Damn I really really wanted this one!!!...No go for me. :angry:

Last edited:
If you have any other Android device, you can install it and then create a backup which can be "reinstalled" in the future.

I played it on my phone - no physical controls mapping.... :( And suckage that it doesn't work on the Pandora! :(

I played it on my phone - no physical controls mapping.... :( And suckage that it doesn't work on the Pandora! :(
^ agreed..I was waiting for this one on the Pandora for quite a spell...April 25th .

As mentioned the PS1 version runs well on the Pandora but is terribly done. The N64 version runs terribly on the Pandora .From what I have read  the N64 version is even worse than the PS1 version.  :(

Oh well .Carry on. :mellow:

Last edited:
Understand that i right?
This Android Carmageddon Port is free?
I had a little fight,but i have with many work and patience it got to run Chainfire3D the better Android GL Driver on the Pandora to work.
Short Chainfire 3D work fine here and extend the Pandora Android with many grafical Options.
Can you download Carmageddon for free in Playstore?
When yes can i test this and with the App Gamekeyboard can you play Touchscreen Games over Hardware Keyboard Keys.
There is hope for Carmageddon :)

Understand that i right? This Android Carmageddon Port is free? I had a little fight,but i have with many work and patience it got to run Chainfire3D the better Android GL Driver on the Pandora to work. Short Chainfire 3D work fine here and extend the Pandora Android with many grafical Options. Can you download Carmageddon for free in Playstore? When yes can i test this and with the App Gamekeyboard can you play Touchscreen Games over Hardware Keyboard Keys. There is hope for Carmageddon :)
You are a genius!!!! What you do with the Pandora is amazing. 

I am a ingoreis fan  :D  !!!!!!!

Yes the Carmageddon Port was  Andriod free for 1 day from Playstore.. called ..Caramgeddon Promo.

Only 1 day free MAY 10th only.  :(

Can this ever be ported to apkenv??

Thank you for the good news.....maybe  :rolleyes:

I am excited ././././././././././.,,,,,,,,,

Last edited:
The free promotional version of the full game was only for a short time, It's $1.99 US normally.. However just looking there is a free version (With Advertisements perhaps??) Actually most likely it's just the shareware levels..

Have to say I've been playing this on my phone a LOT.. even with touch screen only it's a fairly decent port.

Last edited by a moderator:
The free promotional version of the full game was only for a short time, It's $1.99 US normally.. However just looking there is a free version (With Advertisements perhaps??) Actually most likely it's just the shareware levels..

Have to say I've been playing this on my phone a LOT.. even with touch screen only it's a fairly decent port.
It must be better than the PS1 version...yes?? I have that on pcsx.

Last edited:

It must be better than the PS1 version...yes?? I have that on pscx.
Yeah, It's just like the PC version for the most part.. The graphics are better than the software renderer in the DOS version.. It's like the 3DFX version, except with Anti-alaising.

Last edited by a moderator:

It must be better than the PS1 version...yes?? I have that on pscx.
Yeah, It's just like the PC version for the most part.. The graphics are better than the software renderer in the DOS version.. It's like the 3DFX version, except with Anti-alaising.
WHOA !!

Gonna calm down and play some Wesnoth .

Last edited:
Back