Carmageddon anyone?

C

CocoCreekFisherman

Could this game be ported to the Pandora? The N64 version is unplayable and I am not able to hunt down a PSX version which I read is an awful port.

However the PC version of this game is by far rated as the best compared to the other 2 versions.

Is the PC version possible for the Pandora?

Is there sourcecode available?

Do you have a link to it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I renember,that i got this Game under Qemu and a Rebirth Pandora working.
Very Slow,but working.
I can try it these Days for you with the Ghz Pandora ;)

the psx one does play rather horribly. As much as I love carmageddon, after one level of it, I was done. Runs perfect though FWIW 

Who keeps programming in the evil Microsoft languages!

I do, for one. Mostly for my job, but through the amount of use, it means smaller projects at home I can rattle off with them too.

And to be fair, I really like the .NET framework (irrelevant of language).

The Android version will be realeased for free only for 24h next week(10th May) it is an awesome game and maybe it can run properly on Pandora.

http://www.carmageddon.com/news/droid-news-youre-looking
Thanks for this LuSimon. Free is good. ;)

4 dollars for ipad version.

I finally downloaded the PS1 version on the Pandora and it does not do this game justice at all. Not because it doesn't run smoothly but because it just can't hold a candle to the pc version [which I do not have anymore].

N64 version runs terribly on the Pandora.

It appears the ipad version received great reviews so I hope the android version holds up. Would be nice on the OUYA.

Last edited:
Believe I am a carma fan cince I was a kid and I gotta say the ps1 and n64 versions sucks, oh and tdr 2000 sucks too so definetly to run carma on the pandy keep an eye in the android version it's gonna be kickass and please tell if it runs well and with proper controls in this thread.

Later when you can of course :)  

Believe I am a carma fan cince I was a kid and I gotta say the ps1 and n64 versions sucks, oh and tdr 2000 sucks too so definetly to run carma on the pandy keep an eye in the android version it's gonna be kickass and please tell if it runs well and with proper controls in this thread.

Later when you can of course :)
No problem I will and I am excited about this game via android.  ;) ...May 10th!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, thanks for the link, LuSimon.  I'll download it (for free, really?  :) )...oh joy...May 10th as well.  I wonder if this will run under apkenv for the Pandora?  Maybe it might need a little love/support/tweaking?  Guess I'll wait in see....in about a week.

Yeah, thanks for the link, LuSimon.  I'll download it (for free, really?  :) )...oh joy...May 10th as well.  I wonder if this will run under apkenv for the Pandora?  Maybe it might need a little love/support/tweaking?  Guess I'll wait in see....in about a week.
That would be great

Well, looks like there is an android version soon, so problem solved?

Maybe it could run with apkenv?

Back