Cansnes V1.0

SiENcE said:
No hurry.

I'm porting my Snes9x4D to Caanoo and also to Wiz. It already runs as perfect as on Dingoo and in future version i will add usb-joypad, g-sensor and touchscreen (for Mario Paint) support.

OMG, Super Mario Kart with G-sensor :D .

Last edited by a moderator:
dont use the cansnes its an dirty port i make. wait for sience snes port.
The people how use it its okey for test something but this is an alpha
build and a beta or final will never come... its only an demo emulator.

Thanks for your work so far. Perhaps someone will take your port and optimize it. Still hoping for PocketSNES though..

Yeah, I tried the dirty port, I couldn't even get the menu to load, I would have loved it but the controls seem to be all screwed up :D

corpblitz
Yeah, I tried the dirty port, I couldn't even get the menu to load, I would have loved it but the controls seem to be all screwed up

are you talking about Rikku's quick dirty port? there is no menu for that, you have to edit one the files in gedit or notepad if you are on windows to change the rom

I added an simple rom selector if someone don't want to use gmenu2x.

But i have a serious problem quitting the emu. I always get a strange loud noise. This is really ugly and i want to fix this for a release.

SiENcE said:
I added an simple rom selector if someone don't want to use gmenu2x.

But i have a serious problem quitting the emu. I always get a strange loud noise. This is really ugly and i want to fix this for a release.

hey maybe you can change that sound and make it your signature. everyone has some kind of visual signature, usually just text written somewhere, but no one has audio! or you can make it say "donate to science" on exit every time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back