Cannot Run Exult On F200

xpan

Still Fresh
Hi, I tried to setup exult on my F200 device and I failed.

It always gives me the message that says that it cannot find the data files for either game and I should edit some configuration file (it doesn't say which one)

Which files is it talking about and where on the SD should I put them? I have the original game installed on my PC. I just need some noob-safe instructions.

thanks in advance.

All I can tell is that you need to copy the some data files from the pc game, and that you should read the readme (thats what it is for anyways) to get to know where you have to put them <_<

Quiest said:
All I can tell is that you need to copy the some data files from the pc game, and that you should read the readme (thats what it is for anyways) to get to know where you have to put them <_<
I did that already. it only says this

To try it, you must unzip the file to any SD folder, so you will have a folder
called exult. After that, you must copy Ultima VII original game files in exult/blackgate
or exult/serpentisle, depending of your game. If you want to hear the music, you must

As I said before, I don't know which are the game files. Which pc installation files should I copy to the blackgate directory of my gp2x installation?

Last edited by a moderator:
xpan said:
As I said before, I don't know which are the game files. Which pc installation files should I copy to the blackgate directory of my gp2x installation?
um... all of them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back