Cancelling my order

craig-gp2x

Still Fresh
Well, it's come to the point that I've got fed up with no news from Craig about his orders, last time I rang the UK number I'm told the boards will be arriving shortly, and that once they've arrived they should be able to give me an expected delivery date. What happens? The boards arrive, I ring again, and still they can't give me a delivery date over the phone.

This section is called the 'customer' support section, only people who order from Craig get no customer support at all, so what's the bloody point. The man hasn't been posting anything in the pandora section of the forum for months, and to be quite frank, I'm fed up with it.

My order I'm cancelling as of tomorrow. Good luck to those of you who want to wait another year or so (particularly those who have waited since day one). By the time your machines arrive, the technology will be outdated, and you'd pay through the nose for it too. Secondly, despite paying premium prices to get a pandora in 7 days, they have already stated they won't reinburse the premium customers due to the delays. What a joke.

Best wishes

Last edited by a moderator:
Best of luck to you. I'm sorry that it didn't work out.

By the way, is this genuinely a Support question, or do you want this moved to General Discussion? I can't see anything that any of us can even answer, as it seems to be a statement.

Best of luck to you. I'm sorry that it didn't work out.

By the way, is this genuinely a Support question, or do you want this moved to General Discussion? I can't see anything that any of us can even answer, as it seems to be a statement.

Well, it doesn't matter: as of tomorrow I won't be a customer, and won't be requiring support anyway (not that all their customers get official support anyway, as like I said Craig hasn't been replying to Pandora enquiries through the forum for months!) even after they've taken your money.

Oh well, their loss not mine, and I've still got my little gp2x to keep me entertained, and difference with that is I don't have to worry finding batteries for it :lol: which is probably more can be said when the batteries in the pandora's start wearing out.

See you all.

i for one am happy to see you leave, one less hakmaplayer reason for me to continue to bang my head against the wall

I don't understand what all this fuzz is about the customer support. They are horribly busy. Ive spoken with Jaqueline on several ocations, and the service i have gotten is much better than any other company ive spoken too.

And to you Hercules i have only one thing to say:

MORE PANDORAS FOR US!! :p

as of tomorrow I won't be a customer, and won't be requiring support anyway (not that all their customers get official support anyway, as like I said Craig hasn't been replying to Pandora enquiries through the forum for months!) even after they've taken your money.
I wouldn't expect to finalize your refund within one day. What people report usually it takes 1-2 weeks up to a month.

I realize this could sound caustic (to Hercules) or accusatory (to OP Team) byt my only intention is to prepare him to a little more bit of wait.

I canceled my order 22 days ago and I'm still waiting :(

I don't know what to do, I can't afford to wait anymore :eek:

Jacqulyn confirmed me that she will proceed to the refund as soon that I confirm my card details, thing that I did the same day.

I'm still waiting today;

I hope I'll have it before next month :unsure:

My soldier got his refund within 4 days. I guess it depends on how you paid for it. Credit Card can take up to a month.

For people that cannot wait any longer there are 2 or 3 up for sale on ebay right now. They are brand new .

I don't know if ebay is a taboo word here??

Last edited:
My soldier got his refund within 4 days. I guess it depends on how you paid for it. Credit Card can take up to a month.

I paid with google checkout with Jacquelyn; maybe should I send a new mail?? I've already did it (just one time) to remind her ten days ago... (very nicely of course :D ) without answer :unsure: :(

You guys are just regular refunds, you need to pay extra for the 7-day premium refund.

Well they can stuff that (in a certain place)... I paid a hiked price a la 'Premium' to get the product in 7 days of which never happened. If they then then want to charge me more money again for cancelling my order, then it's off to trading standards as far as I'm concerned, because that is totally immoral and downright out of order afaic.

Regarding refunds and UK law, the DSR (distance selling regulations under office of fair trading mentions if a company or service fails to provide your order within 28 days, you are elligeable to ask for a refund, as it is deemed "breach of contract", since the seller has failed to provide the goods or service.

If the customer does not want to allow extra time, after 28 days they are elligeable for a refund (that request for a refund must be put in writing and acted upon within 7 days of receipt). If after putting it in writing and they do not act on it, you can give a final ultimatum and mention that it will go to court - if the final ultimatum isn't acted upon, you can go through the small claims court procedure (I'm unsure how much a small claim is nowadays and if you need to pay extra depending on the cost of the money your reclaiming).

If they then then want to charge me more money again for cancelling my order, then it's off to trading standards as far as I'm concerned, because that is totally immoral and downright out of order afaic.
How's your hearing with the sound of things whizzing past your head all day?

this thread makes me want to make jokes about Herculean levels of patience rather than the usual threads that make me think "u mad lol"

umm, it was a joke dude. A rather funny one at that.

...And an unfunny and sick joke at that; I bet the other people who are now waiting for refunds are not laughing along with it either. Not after their emails or phone calls aren't returned which seems to be a regular thing when reading these forums.

umm, it was a joke dude. A rather funny one at that.

...And an unfunny and sick joke at that; I bet the other people who are now waiting for refunds are not laughing along with it either. Not after their emails or phone calls aren't returned which seems to be a regular thing when reading these forums.

Exactly, you'r right, but I prefer wait a little more, I have a deep respect for Jacquelyn and other guys who are working for the Pandora team. I don't want to do a such... thing

It's a kind of "backstab", we can't do that simply because it's our right

But I don't know what to do if I can't get the refund when I'll need it.

But the exact problem is to know when I'll be able to get my refund, two months or late in September will be very very problematic for me (I bought it last January in Batch 2, I asked a refund early August, and I bought a Pandora from a member mid August)

Even I have a Pandora, I'm very proud of having one you know, you can't imagine how big was my happiness yesterday when using it :lol:

I have no regrets of the choice I did even the fact I have a low budget, I saved money by buying this Pandora instead of a brand new one... unless I don't get my refund quickly :mellow:

I didn't bet on the fact "I'll get my refund quickly", I bet on the fact "I'll get a refund", that's completely different.

The main problem is that I didn't know how long I should wait, I thought no longer than a month, but It can become very problematic for me.

Back