Sales My Order From France

goupil

Still Fresh
Hi !

I believe on your project
I have ordered one in October 3rd at Protx from France
I hope it was no late for the first batch

But I don't find the way to fill the delivery address (except Card Address) !!!
That can be trouble for delivery
How do I send my delivery address
I can give my "unique reference for this transaction"
Who is the contact to complete my delivery address

Thanks you very much for your answer

Sorry for my poor english
------------------

Je crois fortement en votre projet
J'ai donc sauté sur l'occasion le 3 Octobre sur le site de Protx
J'espère être arrivé à temps dans la 1ère cuvée

Mon problème est lors de ma commande sur ce site depuis la France
Il n'y avait aucun moyen de saisir l'adresse de livraison (hormis l'adresse de la carte bancaire) !!!
Ce qui peut poser des problèmes pour la livraison
Qui doit-je contacter pour compléter ces information ?
Je peux communiquer ma référence unique de ma pré-commande

Merci d'avance pour votre réponse

Your english is very good, from the point of view of a german at least :)

They didn't request your delivery address when you ordered with credit card because of security reasons.
You can change your delivery address by replying to your order confirmation mail and sending them the new address.

J'imagine que tu as d'abord précommandé la Pandora sur l'un des sites de vente (personnellement j'ai fait sur celui d'EvilDragon), c'est à cet endroit que tu devrais indiquer l'adresse de livraison. Apparement Protix se contente purement de jouer l'intermédiaire pour le paiement et n'a rien à avoir avec la livraison en soi de la Pandora.
---
I imagine that you had first preordered a Pandora from a webshop (personally I made my preorder at EvilDragon's webshop), this place is where you should give your deliver address. Protix seems only to process secure credit and debit card payments online and is regardless with the delivery of the Pandora.

Thank a lot for your answer

If I understand, I need just reply my order confirmation mail with my delivery address
I have done it (reply both to openpandorasales@gmail.com and support@protx.com)
I hope that openpandorasales@gmail.com is the right address and not only a automatic box

Their message are not clear :
If you have any questions regarding your order, delivery details or items purchased, please contact OPENPANDORA LIMITED directly via details on their website OPENPANDORA LIMITED.

This payment was processed by Protx, a third-party payment service provider. If you have any questions regarding the online card payment system, contact protx at: support@protx.com

And so, the website OPENPANDORA LIMITED is this link http://www.openpandora.org/
That is means here
So I connect here but how to post my delivery address

------

Merci infiniment pour vos réponses

Si j'ai bien compris, il suffit juste de faire de répondre au mail de confirmation de la commande avec mon adresse de livraison.
C'est ce que j'ai fait. (réponse à la fois à openpandorasales@gmail.com et à support@protx.com)
J'espère que l'adresse openpandorasales@gmail.com n'est pas une boîte automatique

Le contenu de leur mail de confirmation est pas clair
If you have any questions regarding your order, delivery details or items purchased, please contact OPENPANDORA LIMITED directly via details on their website OPENPANDORA LIMITED.

This payment was processed by Protx, a third-party payment service provider. If you have any questions regarding the online card payment system, contact protx at: support@protx.com

Et donc OPENPANDORA LIMITED pointe sur http://www.openpandora.org/
Ce qui veut dire ici

Alors où doit-on donner mon adresse de livraison ?

goupil said:
I hope that openpandorasales@gmail.com is the right address and not only a automatic box
I know it's a bit confusing with all the different addresses used for different regions. I will contact the order processing staff and see if we can get you sorted out.

UPDATE - goupil: Please PM me with your email address and I will find out your status.

It was the right address, I got a answer

We usually ship to the card's registered billing address for security but thank you for the confirmation.

We are currently sending out the email below to customers.

Kind regards
Jacquelyn

As you may have heard via the forums or from various news websites the Pandora has been
upgraded to have 256MB of RAM and 512MB of NAND so that it will function as a UMPC and
run things such as Ubuntu with ease.

This means Firefox, Open Office, Media players, full multitasking, much more advanced 3D,
more advanced ports of PC games and better performance overall.

In order for you to accept this upgrade we will need to refund your order and ask you to
reorder, this is due to our credit card processor being difficult with us about this.

In order for you to accept this upgrade we will need to refund your order and ask you to
reorder, this is due to our credit card processor being difficult with us about this.

what ? if I ordered Pandora to EvilDragon's shop (so I shouldn't need to reorder) I cannot have the RAM and NAND upgrade because I need to reorder ? something must be wrong in this sentence.

goupil, il faut plutôt voir de la façon suivante : si tu as utilisé un service de crédit ou débit pour commander la pandora chez Craig's, tu dois t'attendre à devoir la recommander après que tu ais recouvert l'argent de la première commande, sinon c'est comme si tu ne l'avais pas commandée. L'upgrade en question concerne de toute façon toutes les pandoras commandées avant et après la décision. Je ne crois pas que l'équipe courira le risque de faire deux versions de la pandora pour compliquer la compatibilité software. Après l'avoir recommandée, tu conserveras ton ordre dans la file de livraison pour peu que tu leur fournis le numéro d'ordre de la première commande quand tu repasseras la commande.

Merci beaucoup hlide pour tes réponses
et merci pour l'avoir écrit aussi en français, j'ai tout compris et je vais attendre le remboursement pour pouvoir recommander

And Thank you for all your answers

Back