Cancel Pandora And Refund Money Or Go Bankrupt And Be A Hermit.

Prometheus said:
mrdremel said:
The math is nowhere near sound you idiot. They sent out way more then 700 now. Almost half of the first batch has been sent out. And for the first 19 months they weren't even building the damn things. They were researching everything and preparing the production. By the way the idiot part was a big fat troll about you and all of the complainers around here. The super cool, much appreciated, kick-ass OpenPandora team is working as hard as they can now all the (admitted many) production bugs are gone. Have a little respect for the people working hard for the community.
I mean you no offence, but it is perhaps not the *best* of ideas to talk about respect, right after calling someone an idiot, and seemingly overlooking their apology that came afterwards... ;) (I'm also fairly sure that Dunny's "sound" comment may have been sarcastic.)

I never said to respect me. I asked to have a little respect for the OP team. They are working their asses off. I don't care what anyone thinks of me though :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark1970 said:
Well I got mine! After two years of waiting it was worth it!
Hey man...gefeliciteerd....de mijne is helaas terug voor een kleine reparatie. Mijn LCD kabel is stuk aan het gaan.

Wat je zegt....het was het echt wel waard.

English:.....congrats....blablabla

Dunny said:
Esn said:
Come now Dunny, that's just trolling.
The maths is sound, and I even showed my working out.
You forgot to factor in acceleration. They shipped 900 in the 8 months prior to January, and about 900 in January itself, that's an 8x acceleration. February should see that they ship 900 in the first 1/2 week, then another 900 in about 1/2 day, then 900 in 1 hour! We're almost there, guys!

Dunny said:
Ok, so let's get a little maths in here...

700 in 28 months,

wrong!

open your maths book to the proportionality chapter.
you will find your error because here it is not a proportionality situation.

ahahah said:
Dunny said:
Ok, so let's get a little maths in here...

700 in 28 months,

wrong!

open your maths book to the proportionality chapter.
you will find your error because here it is not a proportionality situation.

Hell, you should be careful if you're out wearing a hat; there's a lot of things flying low these days and if you get any bigger they'll stop going over your head!

D.

Dunny said:
Hell, you should be careful if you're out wearing a hat; there's a lot of things flying low these days and if you get any bigger they'll stop going over your head!

don't understand what you mean :blink:

ahahah said:
Dunny said:

He means that you missed his attempt at humour or the point of his post, it 'went over your head' is the expression.

Asmo said:
ahahah said:
Dunny said:

He means that you missed his attempt at humour or the point of his post, it 'went over your head' is the expression.

You might have been leveled here. :p

hehe english is not my native language, i've just studied it at school so i don't know all the expressions. :)

Back