Can The Pandora Do Pcfx Emu?

Scourge

Still Fresh
Is the Pandora capable of running a PCFX emulator? Preferably from the mednafen source code, any thoughts? :unsure:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=47518
its there for a reason

Last edited by a moderator:
true, DaMummy, but the author said that it hasn't been updated in a while due to forum changes that made it near obsolete to maintain... (I believe it was mentioned in the PSP thread or the PSX thread... forget which at the moment)

ok scourge when you want to know something works you pose the title as question, not as a statement. This leads others to think your announcing something. Ive rephrased 1 other thread including this one. Do it right next time.

Custom Processing Unlimite said:
true, DaMummy, but the author said that it hasn't been updated in a while due to forum changes that made it near obsolete to maintain... (I believe it was mentioned in the PSP thread or the PSX thread... forget which at the moment)

it wasn't a forum change, it was the fact that the pandora started shipping and emus started changing from speculation to reality. Any new emu's are posted to the beta forum, news forum, wiki, pandora apps, the file archive, etc. If everyone is still using my update of Prophet's list as an emu guide, I could take the time to update it I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:
well i was gonna post a link to wiki as soon as CPU replied to my post....

Back