Caanoo Was In A Canoe When It Capsized...

toddy_on_gp32

Still Fresh
My Caanoo took a swim last Saturday and has been in the airing cupboard ever since, plugged in the charger this morning. Surprisingly worked but with screen moisture, this has cleared up on my phone (also took the plunge) after a few days. I've put it back in the Airing cupboard for a few weeks to make sure.

I'm thinking of maybe opening it up to clear up any corrosion inside especially in or around the battery.

Tough little machine though...

It might help to place your Caanoo into some dry rice for a couple of days - it helps absorb any moisture.

It's good that it survived the swim, but I can't help wonder why you took your Canoo canoeing... :p

iprice said:
It might help to place your Caanoo into some dry rice for a couple of days - it helps absorb any moisture.

It's good that it survived the swim, but I can't help wonder why you took your Canoo canoeing... :p

Yes rice is a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was actually thinking of selling mine. I'm a gadget person and don't use it often enough. I've used it for a total of about 10 hours. It's got the box and everything practically new. Also has a 32gb sd card loaded! Looking to get around $100.

iprice said:

It was a hill billy themed stag do and we needed an MP3 player for duelling banjo type music. Didn't want to take my ipod classic. Great idea on the rice...

toddy_on_gp32 said:
iprice said:

It was a hill billy themed stag do and we needed an MP3 player for duelling banjo type music. Didn't want to take my ipod classic. Great idea on the rice...

Rice is in, hopefully will clear up the rest of the screen moisture.

Paul

Back