Caanoo Charging

jimmyme

Still Fresh
Hey guys

Just a very quick question. Is it possible to use the supplied charging USB cable with a USB wall socket adapter, in order to charge the Caanoo?
I`ve got a motorola phone that has a USB wall socket charger and was hopeing to plug the Caanoo dirrectly into that. Will it blow my precious Caanoo up? ;P

Thanks guys!

Jimmy

PS: Sry in advance if the answer is somewhere already posted - I couldnt find it!

yimyim said:
Hey guys

Just a very quick question. Is it possible to use the supplied charging USB cable with a USB wall socket adapter, in order to charge the Caanoo?
I`ve got a motorola phone that has a USB wall socket charger and was hopeing to plug the Caanoo dirrectly into that. Will it blow my precious Caanoo up? ;P

Thanks guys!

Jimmy

PS: Sry in advance if the answer is somewhere already posted - I couldnt find it!
I do it all the time. Just make sure the output voltage of the adapter is 5v, and the amperage should be equal to or greater than 0.5A (500mA).

Last edited by a moderator:
[/quote]
I do it all the time. Just make sure the output voltage of the adapter is 5v, and the amperage should be equal to or greater than 0.5A (500mA).
[/quote]

Hey Com
Thanks heaps for the answer.
Its actually 5.1v 850mA ...so it should be good!

Thanks again, very helpful!

Back