Anyone interested in a GP2X Wiz?

Nikojiro

Hi,

I have a GP2X Wiz, in excellent condition, that's been sleeping in my cupboard since I got my Pandora. Would anyone be interested to get it, I would price it 90$ (70 eur), open to negotiating.

It's flashed to the latest firmware, and comes with a simili-leather protective case, charger/data transfer cable and a gender changer cable (e.g. EXT2 to female USB, useful for plugging USB devices, or simply charging without having to carry a long cable), plus the game Liar : Redemption.

Additionnally, I've backep up the contents of the 32Gb SD card I used with it, so it would be possible, with an additional fee, to ship it with a bunch of stuff.

I'm actually just trying to know if someone would be interested, or if I should keep it in my collection. As I plan to get one of these chinese Android-based consoles, it does not really make sense to keep one more retro-gaming console, and I'd save a few bucks on this ;-)

If someone wants it, I'll upload pictures.

Cheers,

Niko

whatever, dont buy the s607 android gaming console, absolutely shite.

Sold it after a week, couldnt connect to any network, all emulators were rubbish

Keep it or you will regret someday. I sold (or swapped) my Sega Game Gear and Atari Lynx I + II ages ago. Now I try to get them back. But it's not easy to find them in mint condition for a reasonable price (you never now what you get from a ebay seller).

Regarding cheap chinese Android handhelds. I already have a couple of them. There are really good emulators available (some are better than the Pandora emulators, which is a pity). The main problem is the hardware. "D-pads" which don't even deserve the name. Fake analog pads. Sloppy or stiff buttons. Lousy battery life. Or they're getting hot like a boilerplate. But they are cheap. ;)

Depending on how long you want to hold on to it I would be willing to put down for it at the end of the year, with backup data. You're price sounds fair.

Back