Caanoo Spars

javu61

Still Fresh
Hi:

This is my first post, I did not know this forum is very complete, it will follow closely now.

I'm looking for parts to repair two Caanoo. Do you know where I can find sticks and power buttons?

Thanks

JSM07011SAQNR

CKN10303CT-ND

C&K Components

SWITCH SLIDE SP3T 4VDC 0.3A SMD

254TA104B50B

254TA104B50B-ND

CTS Electrocomponents

POT JOYSTICK 100K OHM W/SWITCH

just letting folks know that the plastic analog nub can be removed and put back together without having to take apart the entire case. i recently did this when i felt some resistance when making circles with the nub after a long gaming marathon. using a tiny pocket knife i gently tilted the analog nub in the down direction as far as it can go allowing me to wedge out the nub gently using the tiny pocket knife. this allowed me to clean the analog component on the board using a qtip and a tiny bit of cleaning solution. putting it back together has to be done gently because you'll have to carefull allign the analog stick with the nub. i did this buy tilting the nub in place and using a small toothpick i tilted the metal analog stick into the grove in the plastic nub and simply pressed it back in. this all took me lest than 5 min and i was able to test the analog component before putting it back together to make sure i did it right! well there you go an quick and easy way of increasing the life of your caanoos analog stick.

Back