Caanoo For Sale

mark1980

Still Fresh
i need some cash so im having to sell my caanoo.info below sorry if in wrong place but i'll probaly get a better responce here

im gonna put this on ebay with the below info. my beloved gp32x web site has first crack at making me a offer

Info taken from box and caanoo website (so don’t blame me for any mistakes)

WHAT YOU’RE GETTING IN BOX

1. CAANOO's (WHITE) main body (146*700*185mm)
2. Spare Stylus pen
3. Installation CD
4. QUICK GUIDE (contain the introduction, how to use)
5. USB charge cable
6. Wrist strap
7. 4GB SD MEMORY AND ANOTHER 8GB MICRO SD CARD WITH ADAPTOR THAT’S A TOTAL OF 12GB.ALL FULL WITH STUFF LIKE FULL MAME,CAPS2,NEOGEO CAANOO ROMSETS 8. THREE DVD DISKS FULL OF EMULATORS AND OTHER STUFF
9 CAANOO KEYCHAIN
10 And of course the box

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INTRESTING STUFF YOU MAY NOT HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THE CAANOO
Joystick configuration for convenient operation
3D-optimized portable gaming systems
Network Play: via Wi-Fi dongle sold separately (cost about £8 for a official Wi-Fi dongle)
Touch screen using stylus
G-Sensor, Auto Pivot feature change angle of caanoo to look at pictures at different angles like iPod
Play various games and emulators like quake 1 and 2 ,doom , snes, megadrive, nes and homebrew
Play network games like quake: via Wi-Fi dongle sold separately
Multimedia: movie, mp3, e-book, photo album
Purchase game items through Wi-F on caanoo website www.fungp.com .via Wi-Fi dongle sold separately
Develop own games with development kits sold separately
Vibrator motor. On certain games and apps fell rumble feedback
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPEC
CPU: ARM9 533MHz+3D GPU Accelerator
RAM: DDR SD RAM 125MB
DISPAY: 3.5" QVGA TFT LCD with touch
EXTERNAL MEMORY: SD / SDHC (SLC/MLC/TLC Support)
FUN Factors: vibration Motor / G-sensor
DIMEMENSION:
146 x 70 x 18.5 (mm) /
5.75 x2.76 x 0.73 (inch)
Weight: 136g
Video: MPEG4, Xvid, Divx, Avi (I’ve left a movie on as a example)
Audio: OGG, WAV, MP3 (I’ve left a mp3 on as a example)
Photo: jpg, bmp, gif, png (I’ve left some on as a example)
E-book: txt (I’ve left a movie on as a example)
Network: via Wi-Fi dongle sold separately
Battery: Li-poly 1850mAh
Playing Time: varies depending on what you’re doing from a few hours on power hungry gaming and less on less power hungry things like eBook reading and music
Colour: WHITE
This is in perfect working order and in great condition like new fully boxed with instructions and the above mentioned items in what you’re getting in the box, This also has the latest official firmware 2.6.24 on it which can be hard to do and break your caanoo if not done right, so I’ve done it for you so its safely up to date not like the other one on eBay from japan. and for the price it’s a bargain for what you’re getting compared to the price you would have to pay on other ebayers caanoo’s from japan which you would have to pay import tax and duty and there’s the 3/4 week wait to get it only to find out its damaged and for you to pay to send it back to japan at your expense I speak from experience. I live in the UK and item will be sent special recorded delivery (with tracking number) normal received the next day and for safety and proof item was sent
PayPal only please, if you have any questions please ask

pics here http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/img00281201108311616.jpg/

if you want proof its my pic and not some random pic off the web then reply and i'll take another pic with somthing else in the pic like a news paper to prove i'm not trying to scam anyone and that i do have a caanoo

mark-s said:
i need some cash so im having to sell my caanoo.info below sorry if in wrong place but i'll probaly get a better responce here

im gonna put this on ebay with the below info. my beloved gp32x web site has first crack at making me a offer

Info taken from box and caanoo website (so don’t blame me for any mistakes)

WHAT YOU’RE GETTING IN BOX

1. CAANOO's (WHITE) main body (146*700*185mm)
2. Spare Stylus pen
3. Installation CD
4. QUICK GUIDE (contain the introduction, how to use)
5. USB charge cable
6. Wrist strap
7. 4GB SD MEMORY AND ANOTHER 8GB MICRO SD CARD WITH ADAPTOR THAT’S A TOTAL OF 12GB.ALL FULL WITH STUFF LIKE FULL MAME,CAPS2,NEOGEO CAANOO ROMSETS 8. THREE DVD DISKS FULL OF EMULATORS AND OTHER STUFF
9 CAANOO KEYCHAIN
10 And of course the box

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INTRESTING STUFF YOU MAY NOT HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THE CAANOO
Joystick configuration for convenient operation
3D-optimized portable gaming systems
Network Play: via Wi-Fi dongle sold separately (cost about £8 for a official Wi-Fi dongle)
Touch screen using stylus
G-Sensor, Auto Pivot feature change angle of caanoo to look at pictures at different angles like iPod
Play various games and emulators like quake 1 and 2 ,doom , snes, megadrive, nes and homebrew
Play network games like quake: via Wi-Fi dongle sold separately
Multimedia: movie, mp3, e-book, photo album
Purchase game items through Wi-F on caanoo website www.fungp.com .via Wi-Fi dongle sold separately
Develop own games with development kits sold separately
Vibrator motor. On certain games and apps fell rumble feedback
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPEC
CPU: ARM9 533MHz+3D GPU Accelerator
RAM: DDR SD RAM 125MB
DISPAY: 3.5" QVGA TFT LCD with touch
EXTERNAL MEMORY: SD / SDHC (SLC/MLC/TLC Support)
FUN Factors: vibration Motor / G-sensor
DIMEMENSION:
146 x 70 x 18.5 (mm) /
5.75 x2.76 x 0.73 (inch)
Weight: 136g
Video: MPEG4, Xvid, Divx, Avi (I’ve left a movie on as a example)
Audio: OGG, WAV, MP3 (I’ve left a mp3 on as a example)
Photo: jpg, bmp, gif, png (I’ve left some on as a example)
E-book: txt (I’ve left a movie on as a example)
Network: via Wi-Fi dongle sold separately
Battery: Li-poly 1850mAh
Playing Time: varies depending on what you’re doing from a few hours on power hungry gaming and less on less power hungry things like eBook reading and music
Colour: WHITE
This is in perfect working order and in great condition like new fully boxed with instructions and the above mentioned items in what you’re getting in the box, This also has the latest official firmware 2.6.24 on it which can be hard to do and break your caanoo if not done right, so I’ve done it for you so its safely up to date not like the other one on eBay from japan. and for the price it’s a bargain for what you’re getting compared to the price you would have to pay on other ebayers caanoo’s from japan which you would have to pay import tax and duty and there’s the 3/4 week wait to get it only to find out its damaged and for you to pay to send it back to japan at your expense I speak from experience. I live in the UK and item will be sent special recorded delivery (with tracking number) normal received the next day and for safety and proof item was sent
PayPal only please, if you have any questions please ask

pics here http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/img00281201108311616.jpg/

if you want proof its my pic and not some random pic off the web then reply and i'll take another pic with somthing else in the pic like a news paper to prove i'm not trying to scam anyone and that i do have a caanoo
60 bucks US.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back