Caanoo 2Nd Gen Pimped Up, Loads Of Extras

sbpaabck

Still Fresh
Caanoo for sale, (2nd model with better border that does not cut of 2mm from screen)

This caanoo is completely set up with emulators, homebrew (including opentyrian, hardcore fight, aaa, SOR Remake, etc etc) Ginge is set up with some WIZ stuff too. All arcades all main consoles etc all there all set up 4gb card FULL. Set up properly too with icons and properly named mind!

On top of that I have the GPX branded wriststrap, keyring in wrapper, soft carry case, screen protector and gummy case protector.

Oh and did I mention it has the TV OUT CABLE and SOUND out cable to enable playing on the big screen. You can even set up two 360 controllers in a usb hub, attach it and play on the big screen (so I read on this forum, this is not installed but EVERYthing else is, it wouldn't be too much trouble to add.)

This GPX is in absolutely mint condition and even includes the original box and manual.

The price is £100 since there are so many accessories and the software took an absolute age to collect and set up properly.

I love this handheld but never had time to play on it. Still it was fun making it as perfect as possible.

Please contact me at: octospherical@yahoo.co.uk if interested (paypal payment etc can be discussed.)

This handheld should make a retro gamer very happy indeed!

List of software and emus kitted fully out

hardcore fight
mission Failed
OpenBOR
SOR Remake
Snes9x4c
CPS2
Ginge
Hugo
jump to the moon
ketm
Opentyrian