C64 Emulator That Plays Ancipital...

I take it you mean frodo will not run it?

could probably get it going by using an action replay rom and ccs64..... save the memory to a disk file, then transfer it to the gp32

is this game a multiloader?

Hi !

Did you try it with both Frodo versions: frode.fxe and frodopc.fxe ?

Or did you try different images of the game ?

Greetings

Tobias

hi. it's been discussed before a while ago... I haven't tried it but someone said that it didn't work on PC frodo so would never work on frogoGP...

a new C64 emulator with better compatibility is what I am wishing for, methinks... although it is only for this one game (a frenetic shoot'em up with weird gravity effects and featuring Rory the savage hamster)

The guy who originally programmed ancipital, and llamatron etc., has a GP, so maybe when he's finished auteuring the gamecube game he's working on he'll get round to doing a native GP version (hope hope) hehehe

edit: frodoPC.fxe? tell me more...

maybe you should have tried it before you posted ;) I just ran the gamebase version (T64) and it's fine...

I use frodo a lot, and don't think compatibility is a problem, there's only a few games I cannot get going and it's pretty easy to use the action replay method as I've said before......

btw Jeff Minter rules! :D

Anciptial... Wow forgot about that. My fave Minter game was sheep in space. Gotta go find that now. I just loved the way the sheep exploded if you eat too much grass.

I agree Frolik. Jeff Minter rules. I met him in '86. It was a chat with him that convinced me to save the extra pennies for an Amiga rather than get an Atari ST. To be fair to ST owners he rated both machines very highly though. His Atari 8 bit stuff ruled too.

Back