Buying Wiz In The Eu - Where?

The person who runs GP2xstore.com who was seriously injured and put in hospital must now be better. So maybe it would be better for Joyrider to try and contact him about his issue now rather than complain that he didn't sort it out whilst he was hospitalised?

i know he was hosipitalised but still, a company going down because one man fell out ? i know it probably was a one men's bussiness but still believe me, i contacted them enough although lately i just didn't bother anymore. Besides any serious bussiness man, will fix the issues with customers, one's he picks up things again. It would be nice for once that the customer didn't had to run after the company for mistakes that happened on their behalve! Even when someone becomes ill, a company should be able to continue or at least let the customers know about this somehow. As i said i've given up on it and just won't recommend anything about them to anyone anymore. And the whole story began before he was hostipitalised anyway... at least i think it did (around august 2009)

Back