Yeah, not me. I am only "theredbaron" or "theredbaron1834", and always the same icon. For more then 15 years now .OMG the red baron is back! Though you are apparently not the original gp32x redbaron (which is a relief)... or are you?
Maybe the redbaron has moved from down under to the US of A, just to keep trolling console collectors. Will you be selling your pyra the week after it has arrived for a dumping price?
@Nintendo remember that dude?
For anyone who doesn't know the original RB, check out the "LOL Files"
- this one here: https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/threads/to-be-or-not-to-be.56733/#post-931390
- or here: https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/threads/r-b-is-back-to-fight.53711/
- or here: https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/threads/nominate-sony-to-be-a-moderator-i-am-being-serious.53455/
- aaaand here: https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/threads/s-where-is-my-jxd-v3-you-crook.53299/
- or this one: https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/threads/i-have-for-sale-a-pandora-with-accessories.56421/#post-928196
and possibly a lot more old threads which I have buried somewhere deep down in the darkest places of my subconsciousness.
... just in case: I am kidding ofcourse. Even if you were the original R.B., always nice to see people coming back.
I mean, I can do some simple scripts, but I am no dev. And I have waited since I first heard about the OpenPandora for a device like this. A bit long isn't going to kill me .Back to the original request...
I recall that years ago there was a plan to have a US distributor ... what was his name? Link?
If those plans are still waiting on the shelf and ready to use - they might get dusted off and enable us in US so buy Pyras from a more local supplier? If this is still going to happen - and if you can wait that long (likely won't happen until after the first 1200+/- units ship from ED's shop) - and if you happen to live close enough to said hypothetical US distributor - maybe then you could walk in with cash and walk out with a Pyra?