Sales Buying a Pandora

Dashkid

Still Fresh
Well....I dont want this to be a noobish question but..... do we have to order the pandora off the internet or can we buy it at our local stores. ex walmart

Dashkid said:
Well....I dont want this to be a noobish question but..... do we have to order the pandora off the internet or can we buy it at our local stores. ex walmart

Nope
Pandora is a very small project, I doubt you will ever see them at stores like walmart, target, bestbuy, etc
Also, your next chance at ordering one is around March 2009

xGunCrazyx said:
Also, your next chance at ordering one is around March 2009
They are expected to ship around March, but you may be able to order as soon as the end of December. If you want to know exactly when orders for the second batch start, subscribe to the newsletter at the top of the homepage.

people usually don't care too much when they will be ordering. they like to know they will have something soon, as in not 6 months later. that's a significant timeframe especially for a device as powerful as this as technology moves on. craigix & co should really do something but i'm not sure if it's possible considering the limited money & resources they have, continous production can be very expensive.

well they can just put it on e-bay or smth , with 1 month delivery time , i would wait even if i'd have to pay in advance and they'd have money to assemble and ship the boards...- and lots of people would buy it like this - imo

You can count on my purchase in the future for sure, I am very interested in this project.

:D

Back