Buying A Blu

rcr0412

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
hi im buying a blu from lik-sang and i am located in New York and was wondering do you avoid the Customs tax and whats the best shipping method

Thanks

I orderd my flu from them.
On the site they don't give any info about tax or something, but I didn't had to pay tax :D .
I think if it's a gift you don't have to pay tax (lol).

does telling them its a gift mean they lower the value they put on package or just mark as gift and they dont search through it

I think they ship it faster and so they dont charge taxes or aomthign Im not sure

but i ordredsoem games from themand it shiped okay and fast and no extra charges or anything

in uk if its not a gift you pay tax on things over £15 or something but if it is a gift you dont pay tax untill its £30 odd

i ordered my flu from lik_sang last year paid no tax or anythin :D and few days ago ordered my blu but they dont get them in stock till 21st july. but there euro lik_sang has them but for some strange reason your cheaper gettin it from the original one :blink:

I've ordered from Lik sang many a time and you don't pay tax. Know why? Because their not stupid and mark it as a gift :)

ColinR posted on Jul 19 2004 at 11:39 PM said:
The tax thing is a bit of a lottery here in the UK. Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't.
lol sadly I did.
Oh well it's not to heavy I think mine was £8

Last edited by a moderator:
i told lik sang to mark it a gift a day later they email me

Sorry we are unable to label any order as a gift, all our orders are sent out as merchandises.

But we have lowered down the declared value of your order to 30%, but excluding the shipping cost, because this is the part we are not entitled to change. And please kindly understand that we are unable to mark the price too low, otherwise customs will suspect about unreasonable price. Also, in case your parcel is lost or damaged during delivery, we cannot get the full compensation from UPS.
Hope the reduction helps.

They didnt even ask me if i wanted them to do that they just did it

Back