Should I Email Lik-sang?

mastaboog749

Website
Visit site
I preordered a BLU gp32 from Lik-sang and got 1-3 day UPS shipping with it also. Did anyone preorder from Lik-sang??? It still says preparing order.... They used to be fast, maybe theres not enough gameparks :((((

You should get an E-mail from Liksang asking you to confirm your order. You have to respond to that before they send your order ( I think ). Make sure you have any spam blocker you might be using allow them to send e-mail to you.

When you place a pre-order, after the stock arrives system sends you an email to confirm - so if you didn't received it means that:
1. you filled your account details with wrong email (maybe a typo ?)
2. somehow their email was blocked by eg. anti spam program

So just contact customer support. Their react really fast and are really nice.

I know of another person with the same problem. Order is "Preparing" for 7 days and still waiting for ...

Maybe they have some stock problems ...
Aiken

I had this prob ages ago when I paid with paypal and it turned out my account was unverified, took about a week to sort out but it got here in the end

Well no email except that orignal one saying I ordered... I just sent en email to see what is going on. Sears did call me to ask if it was a fraud though because I just got my new card. (last one was eaten because i kept putting in the wrong PIN). I hope Sears didnt screw this up, I told them that I did order it. <_<

mastaboog749 posted on Jul 26 2004 at 04:33 PM said:
I was gonna go with gbax but Liksang was so much cheaper. I am starting to think it was a mistake.
Why's that? Cheaper = better :).

And gbax has struggled to get their orders out quickly as well (says on their site). So I wouldn't worry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry, my GP32 BLU is also still in "Preparing Order" status.
Never had problems with Lik-Sang, ordered a few times, so just be patient :)

Buy another SMC from elsewhere. Trust me you will at some point anyway :)

I've got 2 128s and that's not enough. I'm looking to get at least another 1 probably 2.

Back