Burnout Legends

gary.mckeown posted on Sep 12 2005 at 02:30 PM said:
its excellent i love it, my new fave game.

How have you got it? It isn't out yet...?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i got it on saturday. i know its not ;)

i've only played the "crash" game so far tho (same as bo3). plays really well will sound better thru headphones (same as most other psp games tho).

I think the whole internet has the iso of it now.

That's those who didn't update.

muwhahahahah.

I didn't upgrade and I dont have it.... but I also have 56k so there was no chance in hell anyway. <_<

I dunno, I'll probably have to find something to trade in for credit on it. As much as I'd like to have it I just cant afford it right now.

Er, you really SHOULD buy it, I mean, one of us has gotta buy the thing....

(By that I mean I will!)

Don't worry, I'll be purchasing it tomorrow, can't wait... damn they better not be sold out or I'll be pissed

By the way, does anyone know the name of the song in the official trailer

I'm assuming it'll probably be in the game but...

i only download the games to test them as i'm not paying £4.50 to rent it or £30 to buy it to find out its crap, i will definately be buying this game tho (at the end of the month)

straying off topic buy when is GTA out for the psp?

Gaz.

gary.mckeown posted on Sep 13 2005 at 09:33 AM said:
i only download the games to test them as i'm not paying £4.50 to rent it or £30 to buy it to find out its crap, i will definately be buying this game tho (at the end of the month)

straying off topic buy when is GTA out for the psp?

Gaz.

Mid november.

Striker really gets on my tits in B3

ive played it now and after first impressions im a bit dissapointed, i find the controls a bit fiddely and find it extremely hard to not crash all the time (yeah yeah ok, some may say i must be a shitty gameplayer, but i dont have this problem on burnout 3, ok! :p ) im gonna give it a good few hours of play tonight so maybe i'll get used to it, lookswise though, its probably the best thing ive seen on psp yet.

EDIT: Sorry, i should of played it a bit more before i posted, tis brilliant!

tekt5 posted on Sep 11 2005 at 06:08 PM said:
Haven't gotten a chance to sit down for a while and read any reviews yet but this screenshot makes me think that there is licenced music. But EA didn't put any licensed music in Tiger Woods so...

921495_20050818_screen002.jpg

hey, a health bar. thats new

just got it!
they were sold out yesterday I got one of the few copies they had from the new shipment that wasn't researved!!!!

Got it yesterday.

Am enjoying it, but am so bored of the crash modes in world tour!!!

I just wanna race, and all I've got at thge moment are flippin crash scenarios.

Back