Broken Screen Help

death2all333

Still Fresh
Hey guys

(First Post, srry about my noobishness)

I just got my Wiz a couple of days ago and it was great....until (being the idiot i am) i broke the screen. I sent an e-mail to where i bought it from (Gamersection.ca lol yeah im canadian) to see if i could get it repaired. If they dont repair Wiz screens is there any way i can fix it myself? I heard that if i dont mind losing the touch screen capabilities i could just put in a piece of plexiglass. Also, is it bad for the console to play it with a cracked screen?

Thanks in return

W3ZZ

Mr.TwisT said:
Have you only cracked the touchscreen, or the screen itself?

I think i only cracked the touchscreen because i can see picture through the cracks

Last edited by a moderator:
W3ZZ said:
Mr.TwisT said:
Have you only cracked the touchscreen, or the screen itself?

I think i only cracked the touchscreen because i can see picture through the cracks
Could you show us a picture? If the touchscreen is the only damaged thing, there's probably a way to take it off, though I'm not sure of how it connects to the regular screen below it.

Snapshot_20100513_3.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality, ad you can see it is cracked and it looks like some of the pixels are already dead :(

Attachments

• Snapshot_20100513_3.jpg
    Snapshot_20100513_3.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 137
if they dont repair it you probably could get help from the after sales center in germany - http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/49588-as-center-opened/

afaik you'd have to pay the shipping costs and whatnot, so it might be cheaper to get a new wiz instead ?

Back