Brief Answers to the Big (Pyra) Questions

pyrat

Very Active Member
Early this year someone had me help them get a laptop with debian buster work with some cheap Bluetooth headset (with mic and headphone in little earbuds imitating airpods). They wanted them for videoconference, not just listening, but I speny a lot of time, read a lot online, compiled new versions of some software, configured in a lot of ways, and never got them to work with any quality. Listening only should be easier, but I was really amazed how unfriendly all that is. Sometimes it works, but when it doesn't it's quite over my head to fix. I've heard it'll be easier in Bullseye. I hope so. (the device worked easily with an Android phone)

I only say that because I won't try to help @matzesu. I failed so hard. If he follows my advice in this he might end up worse than he is. The problem may be more somhing of linux, or debian buster than the Pyra itself.

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
Is there and easy way to change the jobs of right and left nub? I can remember i dit this whit the Pandora nub confic, to have an easy solution for the Ego Shooters on the Pandora which ditnt had a Button Config back then.. (if you have Mouse on the right nub, you only need to config the triggers and put WASD on DPAD)..
I could try to move the left nub whit my right thump, but it would be nicer the other way around...

Maybe i can show the Config on my DOOM3 Video on the Weekend (today will hopefully be Retroarch)..

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
Ah ok, thanks for the Answer, so i should maybe wait until then for my Pyra Doom3 Video? , Or just play on the Video whit left NUB, and say it will get change in the future?

I will then at least use the Weekend to Copy my Doom 3 Over to the Pyra..