Bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

look

N/A
Website
www.deardenboys.co.uk
I'm starting to get bored of my GP32

Not being interested in map readers or txt viewers/editors I feel things are getting a little dull.

I just played space invaders which is really refreshing.

I'd like to see a site for pointless apps and a site for games.

Its depressing to logon expecting someting cool only to find a dumb ass bible reader or something.

Also while I'm on a moanathon stop making dumb apps.

I use my palm for that shite.

there thats me done ;)

If you are as bored as you say you are, i would suggest downloading and fidgeting around with gp32linux, some of the things that are capable with the gp32 now because of it are amazing, that is what i chose to do.

^idiot^

how about making your own site that no one will use, or make your own games to slag off, before coming here to criticise basically everyone and their dog.

I don't think telling people to stop making things is a very good idea, or a smart one.

Tons of people use stuff you might think of as crap.

And those people might include me.

look posted on Sep 27 2004 at 08:24 PM said:
I'm starting to get bored of my GP32

Not being interested in map readers or txt viewers/editors I feel things are getting a little dull.

I just played space invaders which is really refreshing.

Its depressing to logon expecting someting cool only to find a dumb ass bible reader or something.

there thats me done ;)

You are simply a dumbass. I don't even know what else to tell you. You ungrateful bastard.

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't think he was really offending anyone or criticizing,sometimes you're just bored and you feel like saying so.i was thinking the same thing to be honest.i don't even know why i'm bored with the gp32,but it's not its fault or anyone's here at all.i'm just being lazy about finding good games,and the prospect of buying new batteries is boring,and i don't want to get a battery recharger because they cost more than i am willing to pay for something like a battery recharger,so sue me.no,really.

i'll catch the occasion to wish for the 100th time osnes were finished and i could play all games well with sound.

ok,here's what,please make a list of cool apps/games you would suggest people to try.i mean games for every emu available,or nice demos,whatever.i think this should be updated\changed every week,so that lazy people(like me)can come here,and be basically told what to play for the next week on their gp32.thank you for your patience.

triksR4rabits posted on Sep 27 2004 at 08:44 PM said:
*can a mod please lock this topic*
I have the burning sensation to blaze this ungrateful piece of shit

Before you start blazing anyone.....

I'm entitled to say whatever I like.

Look up the words forum and opinion in the dictionary.

After you've done that take a little time and think about how interesting this topic now is.

watoto posted on Sep 27 2004 at 09:53 PM said:
ok,here's what,please make a list of cool apps/games you would suggest people to try.i mean games for every emu available,or nice demos,whatever.i think this should be updated\changed every week,so that lazy people(like me)can come here,and be basically told what to play for the next week on their gp32.thank you for your patience.
Just check out GP32Spain and click on juegos. Tons of games with screenshots and ratings, that will keep you busy for a while.

look posted on Sep 27 2004 at 08:24 PM said:

there thats me done ;)
I don't have a palm. Neither do a lot (most?) of the people here so "that shite" is useful. There are thousands of games you could be playing. I don't see how you can start to get bored with it. It just sounds like the novelty is wearing off for you.

Edit:
watoto posted on Sep 27 2004 at 08:53PM said:
i'll catch the occasion to wish for the 100th time osnes were finished and i could play all games well with sound.
It's open source, so if you spent more time learning to code and less time wishing someone else would do it, maybe it would be done ;).

It's not like they owe it to you. Just be greatful with all the great games you can already play with the emulator. It's still being worked on.

Play one of the bunch of other systems if you don't like the current state of osnes.

watoto dude - Thanks for understanding.

narmak - GP32linux is interesting but my job involves lots of linux stuff but I don't want to do that when I'm having a shit too.

CrazyDesi - Whats your problem? not getting any?

i tend to agree...the community is slowing down, but look at things last year. it was slow for a long time without any kind of release, even a text reader, but it picked up.

But the GP32 has been around for a long time. There are newer and better things out there and they will be here soon. Have it be the Zodiac, DS, PSP, Gizmondo, All these will hurt the GP32.

You also have to remember. Not many people have a GP32 when you think about it. The DS, the psp, even the Gizmondo are going to be marketed a hell of alot better than the GP32 and will be more well known than the GP32, that also hurts the GP32. But oh well, what can you do.

Why are you shitting on other peoples work? I am familiar with the definitions of "forum" and "opinion," perhaps you should look up the word respect. People work hard on their free time to code these apps- its many peoples hobbies. Calling ones labor of love "dumb" and "pointless" is childish. If you dont like it, don't click on it. Can you believe it! Its that easy!

triksR4rabits posted on Sep 27 2004 at 09:14 PM said:

Why are you shitting on other peoples work? I am familiar with the definitions of "forum" and "opinion," perhaps you should look up the word respect. People work hard on their free time to code these apps- its many peoples hobbies. Calling ones labor of love "dumb" is childish. If you dont like it, don't click on it. Can you believe it! Its that easy!
I fully agree :). Good point triks B).

ok,i'll say this one more time,before some people get all heated up:SOMETIMES,YOU ARE JUST BORED,ok?get it?it was just a bored post,noone's shitting on anyone's work.

is it just me,or are some people here just dying for a fight?

Don't get me wrong I love the gp32.

The emulators are fantastic and the ports are a real feather in the cap for those who've ported them.

But Dozer is right. The novelty has worn off for now so I'll put mine in a box for 4 years and give it my son when he's five.

Use it as an educational tool........The history of computer gaming.

PS. you newbies realy need to take a chill pill

look posted on Sep 27 2004 at 09:09 PM said:

narmak - GP32linux is interesting but my job involves lots of linux stuff but I don't want to do that when I'm having a shit too.

My problem is that your an ungrateful bastard like I stated above. Maybe next time ask in a nicer way for programs instead of saying the ones out right now suck.

look posted on Sep 27 2004 at 09:28 PM said:

The emulators are fantastic and the ports are a real feather in the cap for those who've ported them.

But Dozer is right. The novelty has worn off for now so I'll put mine in a box for 4 years and give it my son when he's five.

How can you possible tell people to "chill" when your the one getting mad about other peoples work for nothing?

CrazyDesi posted on Sep 27 2004 at 09:33 PM said:
look posted on Sep 27 2004 at 09:09 PM said:

My problem is that your an ungrateful bastard like I stated above. Maybe next time ask in a nicer way for programs instead of saying the ones out right now suck.

look posted on Sep 27 2004 at 09:28 PM said:

How can you possible tell people to "chill" when your the one getting mad about other peoples work for nothing?

OMG are you on roids or something?

I had no intention of wanting to come across as angry....

You should go to bed young man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back