Bomb Jack Mame Settings...

colt chillin'

hello,
what settings are you guys using when playing bomb jack?
i tried all kinds of settings but nothing seems to realy work.
it stays either too slow or too flickery.

according to the wiki the following settings should result in the game running at 100%... not in my case though... <_<

Works perfectly. Settings: - GP2X Clock: 133 MHz, Frame-Skip: = 0, Video Clock 100%, Video Sync: None, Sound: Sound ON, Audio Clock 100%

hello,

according to the wiki the following settings should result in the game running at 100%... not in my case though... <_<

Works perfectly. Settings: - GP2X Clock: 133 MHz, Frame-Skip: = 0, Video Clock 100%, Video Sync: None, Sound: Sound ON, Audio Clock 100%

I don't understand your problem, it is running perfectly. Standard executable, estandard settings, it works perfectly (i have tried it at 200 MHz just now).

What is your firmware version?
If you are using 2.1.0 go to setting->system->menu extension->on and after power saving cpu clock adjust off... Maybe this is the problem?

Please tell me if the problem gets solved...

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello,

I don't understand your problem, it is running perfectly. Standard executable, estandard settings, it works perfectly (i have tried it at 200 MHz just now).

If you are using 2.1.0 go to setting->system->menu extension->on and after power saving cpu clock adjust off... Maybe this is the problem?

Regards.

thanks,
fw 1.4 and mame 3.3, 'fast' exe.
could it be tv out slows it down?

hello,

Regards.

thanks,

With TV-Out i recommend to overclock as much as possible, frameskip=0 and check each of the synchronization options to get perfect video output...

hello,

Regards.

thanks,

With TV-Out i recommend to overclock as much as possible, frameskip=0 and check each of the synchronization options to get perfect video output...

thanks again,
i'll experiment with it and post what worked best for me.

Back