Release Bob's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoisonedV

Yeah, I'm a GIRL gamer, what of it?
Website
Visit site
Just wanted to inform everyone, and remind those who already knew, that Bob's Game is planning a Pandora port.
This was first posted in the closed source ports thread over at gp32x, and I just sent another email asking about it.
"Yes! I've been talking to one of the Pandora team members about
exactly this :) I'll keep you updated."
obviously this isn't guaranteed yet, and alot of what happens will depend on his publishers for the DS and not his own decisions. Anyway, I'm really excited for this, especially since I don't have a DS but I want to play the game so badly.

w00t!
I LOVE THIS GUY!
5 YEARS OF HIS LIFE!
I'm planning something like that when I learn more coding.
Except I'm planning a whole ANTOLIGY OS.
I already made the Internet Browser!

Yes I've seen the introduction videos and I'd have to say that it would be awesome if that game came to the Pandora, because like you I don't have a DS right now but I do have a PSP though and I've pre ordered my Pandora so I hope that it does make it to the Pandora. :lol:

I sent him a message via youtube and got this:

robertpelloni has sent you a message on YouTube:
Re: Your game
Thanks John! Yeah, I'm looking into the Pandora system, I might end up being a launch title there. :) I'll let you know what happens with that.

You can reply to this message by visiting your inbox.

No idea, but if he plans to sell it commercially buying a pandora would definitely be first on the list of things to do... lol

The trailer is hilarious if you pause and read everyone's description. This guy obviously knows his stuff. :)

Look at this, folks! Soon you'll have all kinds of small companies making billions off of Pandora sales, and then before you know it competing open-source consoles are revealed, big companies take notice, and it becomes a multi-trillion dollar market. I think we've started something. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back