GP32 Blimey!

Axeman

Axemeister
Website
Visit site
Hi all....

Just wanted to say thanks to Rico, who helped me get my first fxe compiled and running on my GP32...

Just played around with his test prog, compiled it and copied it over... This from someone who's never coded in C properly before... :p If anyone wants a starting point, I'd definitely download his devkit... Well worth it!

Worked like a dream! Am now officially well chuffed...

Cheers again Rico... Appreciate the help :D

Just started with the devkit as well. Now looking for some simple projects to start with.

Rico - No shit, you DO rock.

You & your devkit are probably why I am enjoying programming for the GP32 so much.
(not having programmed for fun much before)

Again, Thanks !

p.s. In my rich fanatsy life, I am porting the GB Ultima III to GP32
In real life, I am hacking together a GP32 drum machine/synth.
The GP32 could use some cool audio toys !

i'd also like to thank all the kewl people that have helped me get started.

Rico - jlebrech - Ryleh - Spiv - Skeezix

+ the guy that helped me with the 16bit sdk stuff lastnight, and anyone else i forgot!

I had a ton of files downloaded from all over the place and didn't really know where to start, that was until Rico came along and put them all together for me! :)

I added the 16bit graphic and font libs to it lastnight, took a bit of hacking around to get them linking properly, i can give you the details of how to do it if you haven't already.

Thanks all :D

I think an audio toy would rock, seriously. CHN's mod player is great, but since the GP has so many sound channels you can do a lot of mixing. Just how are you going to do it, though? Like the Gameboy Camera game?

- Rico

btw I have some horrendous AS-levels to do, but once I've done my Mechanics I might go do the second tutorial in the series, since I'm late for it :) (I only get three days between Mech and English, but then at least a full half term until Pure)

Back