Blending the pandora

Lord Moonscar

Still Fresh
Continued from another thread

Has anyone thought of suggesting the Pandora on will it blend

If so we can post here its the will it blend face book page and there takeing suggestions

this could get the pandora much needed publicity

Continued from another thread

Has anyone thought of suggesting the Pandora on will it blend

If so we can post here its the will it blend face book page and there takeing suggestions

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGG, NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

this could get the pandora much needed publicity

Thats true though. But the team will get lynched if they send out pandora's for destroyal before all the pre-orders are shipped.

Now if the community gets together, donates enough, and buys a pandora off ebay to get destroyed, that would be different.

hmmmm

Edit:

I don't mind them doing this, I can supply a non-recoverable pandora.

Or that ofcourse :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Its much needed money :D
No doubt, but if there were a mass order then the team would not manage to satisfy the ships within 7 days requirement which they have imposed on themselves. Last thing I read was that CC wasn't making its deadlines and at least one person already has had his premium unit delayed.

Everyone knows that once something has been disassembled it is trivial to reproduce it, and things don't get more disassembled than in a blender, eh? :p

I wouldnt do it. There might be the danger of industrial espionage.

conspiracies i tell you, CONSPIRACIES!!!!!!

really dunno if you are serious, so serious reply just in case: If any competitors were that interested, could they not just order a premium?

True, it would make more sense to have a working Pandy than a dud, and even then whats to say a spy hasnt gotten hold of one already. (Im not really that serious though).

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldnt do it. There might be the danger of industrial espionage.

conspiracies i tell you, CONSPIRACIES!!!!!!

really dunno if you are serious, so serious reply just in case: If any competitors were that interested, could they not just order a premium?

True, it would make more sense to have a working Pandy than a dud, and even then whats to say a spy hasnt gotten hold of one already. (Im not really that serious though).

I am one of those spys! muahaha

I would love to see a Pandora blended!

Back