Black Dingoos Now At Dealextreme

dgame

$82.80 delivered:
CODE
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.23032~28278619

I haven't measured it, but easily that I would say (I mainly use the GBA emulator). Charging is easy: just plug it into a computer's USB socket.

Now, can I justify buying a black one given that I've already got one in white...?

Last edited by a moderator:
'Firefox' said:
<snip>

Now, can I justify buying a black one given that I've already got one in white...?
How can you justify getting a black one when you already have a white one?

My excuse:

The black one wasn't available when I got the white one.

In current form the A320 is a very capable media player and NES/NEO-GEO/GBA emulator. If I don't keep the white Dingoo in my collection it will make a nice gift.

of coarse it depends on what you are doing, when I first got mine (on wednesday) It had two bars on it, I've tested every single game it came with and it was still on the second bar.

Yoshi's Island (GBA) looks gorgeous on it.

I think I got about 6 hours and 45 minutes on it the other day.

I ordered mine a week ago and it still hasn't shipped, despite the page claiming it is in stock.

I wonder if I can change my order to a black one.

I was going to wait for a Wiz, but the black one was too tempting! Thanks for the tip!!

Thank you so much dude. I was literally 2 seconds away from ordering a black one on ebay for $103 total when I decided to check the pandora forums, so thanks for savin me $20 =]

I ordered one of the black from Deal Extreme.
The white one I ordered from SuperUFO hasn't arrived. But it is already sold to a friend.

Look forward to getting this.

Peace

Link

'Firefox' said:
I haven't measured it, but easily that I would say (I mainly use the GBA emulator). Charging is easy: just plug it into a computer's USB socket.

Thanks Firefox

Has anyone played far in to the 7Days game? Is it worth getting in to? It's very impressive.

look at that, craigix:
CODE
http://209.85.135.132/translate_c?hl=de&ie=UTF-8&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http://a320home.co.cc/read.php%3Ftid%3D71&usg=ALkJrhhwo2SRAZyS3axk6cfbxXJ4L3sSsg

:lol:
oops, wrong link, sorry, fix´d.

'craigix' said:
Has anyone played far in to the 7Days game? Is it worth getting in to? It's very impressive.
Actually its says 7 days but its only 5 days long. It really won't take long to finish. The ending is going to disappoint. Boss fights are a pain and day 5 has 3 of them. That fat guy just won't die. The 5th day is such a Silent Hill rip-off.

Oh man, thank god the other site I got mine off of (not dealex) has way too long of a period before it gets shipped, so I could still cancel. I'm such a whore for black stuff. ( :rolleyes: )

'Chip' said:
I ordered mine a week ago and it still hasn't shipped, despite the page claiming it is in stock.

I wonder if I can change my order to a black one.
Wow, a week & no movement.

Was hoping my black one arrives prior to my flight back to Cali on the 30th.

SuperUFO.com Shipped w/in 48 hours of my order for a white one.
The white one didn't make it before I left town. Thick assed GP2X on 2500ma rechargeables is getting old.

Hope you get yours soon! NE word on MAME for this thing?

Peace

Link

There is also a pink one available from Dingoo.

I've not ordered any.

We have white ones at gbax.com £69 all inc. Should work out about the same price as importing if you are in the UK. I'm getting some black ones too.

I can get the smartQ5 but only the chinese language version is available, it looks like a cool machine though.

I have been reading about this player recently , and was considering to buy it (nice price and sounds nice with 4 gb memory and all those emulators etc) , but I have some things in my mind to ask to fellow users of this device before making up my mind (considering I have never used a device of this kind but gp2x before)

1-How easy are the emulators to set up ? Are there folders of the emulators in the memory and you just copy the roms and run the emulators ? Or do they need manual set up ?

2-How good do the emulators (especially neogeo,cps2,snes,gba) run ? Are games like kof 98 and samurai shodown 5 playable ? Are the availible buttons enough to play Cps2 fighters ?

3-Do the emulators support zipped roms ?

4-How is the actual battery life when playing emulators ?

5-Sms & Genesis ?

Thanks *and apologies for being lazy*

Ordered a black a320 from deal extreme yesterday. I have a feeling that even though there is more stuff available for the wiz currently, the Dingoo could be a better machine once people start to dev on it more.

@Alghazanth

I have read that the neogeo and cps1/2 emulators are quite good, but a small number of games have problems with sound. The nes emu is meant to be great as well as GBA. Snes has compatibility issues and Genesis is apparently the worst of the currently available emulators. Gameboy color is available through gbas' GBC emulator goomba. I'm not sure sms or gamegear are emulated yet.

There are supposed to be firmware and emulator updates to improve things though.

Battery life is meant to be excellent. I have read claims of between 6 to 10 hours use, I'm gonna test that as soon as I get mine. A600 (the dude who made the overclocking utility for the Dingoo) has tested his unit at 430mhz and there is a post somewhere on this forum with the results.

Dont know about zip support or ease of using emulators.

Hope this helps

Back