Big Zip

Fzero

Advanced Member
going to do this [hopefully] next month :)

Longest in Europe, with speeds of around 100mph, looks fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PP4Ib1bh0E

Some mid flight Pandora action would be funny but I'd be so gutted if it slipped from my grasp and smashed to a thousand pieces in the valley below... Maybe I'll keep it in the pocket and see if I'm brave [stupid] enough to get it out when on the wire then, and if I can get a mate to photo me with it from the adjacent wire... Would be a good photo... I might have to get some superman peejays to wear too

What south park ep? Link me it pls

Some mid flight Pandora action would be funny but I'd be so gutted if it slipped from my grasp and smashed to a thousand pieces in the valley below... Maybe I'll keep it in the pocket and see if I'm brave [stupid] enough to get it out when on the wire then, and if I can get a mate to photo me with it from the adjacent wire... Would be a good photo... I might have to get some superman peejays to wear too
Dammit.

He takes me serious ;) .

chess_photo.png

If you're implying that I was one if those Jim'll Fix It kids... I take great offence

[Joke, but of course for actual fix it kids it certainly wasn't... Bloody saville monster]

"Not available in my location"

But just checked it on YT, funny :) Not seen that episode before.

I watched the commentary thing too, and agree that the 2 hour driving around or whatever that precedes the actual zip is unnecessary. Seems these things are same all over then

Back