Big Bash Retro Event - It's On!

Axeman

Axemeister
Website
Visit site
Well... the interest has been high enough that we've decided to go for it! The Amiga Big Bash and Retro event is happening on September 16th in Peterborough...

PosterGP2X.jpg

Go here for the full(ish) details. More will become apparent as we get closer to the day...l

http://www.amigabigbash.net/

Craig from Gp2x.co.uk has been good enough to get behind the retro side of it all, with plenty of interest to see. I'll be there, along with as many of you decide to come. Like I've said previously, the last Brit meetup was great fun, and its likely that this one will be bigger and I daredsay, better than that! Come and meet everyone for a day of retro you'll hopefully never forget!

See you there!

Expecing any female visitors at the event? :) And not just people's girlfriends! lol
Not that it really matters, just asking out of curiosity!

If I can make it, I will come for sure ... depends all on my work schedule in september.

EDIT: who's that guy on the poster? ;)

"SunSpire"

SunSpire posted on Aug 8 2006 at 10:16 PM said:
Expecing any female visitors at the event? :) And not just people's girlfriends! lol
Not that it really matters, just asking out of curiosity!

If I can make it, I will come for sure ... depends all on my work schedule in september.

EDIT: who's that guy on the poster? ;)

"SunSpire"

Hehe - at Amiga Big Bash there are always absolutely stunning women. I mean seriously hot -but all taken. The spotty greasy kid back in 1988 grew up to be a high earning software dev... and money is the biggest magnet for hot blondes going.. You'd think you were at Boy Racer convention with all the top totty.

Or maybe I'm lying- you'll have to come and find out. As for the guy in the poster - you should see his wife ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
EvilDragon posted on Aug 9 2006 at 07:44 PM said:
I might also be coming :)

Then at least there's ONE girl. ^_^

I'd love to come, and I'm actually in England at the time, but I already have plans to meet someone and go see Avenue Q that day. I just CAN'T bump off Avenue Q in order to go to the bash, so you'll be happy to hear that I'm not showing up. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just messing around on account of his long hair. A feature I myself possess, so it's okay. It's kind of like when African Americans call eachother "Nigga", I suppose. (don't throw me in a well for that.)

Back