Best show off games on the Pandora

Viking

I've never played these games, until now. And I must say, WOW! Tried Monkey Island 2, I just love the crispy graphics! This is the game I wanna go around and show people on the Pandora! :p

So, what other games make the Pandora shine even more?

Lugaru looks rather impressive on the Pandora's screen. I got a "Wow, that looks good!" out of someone when I showed mine side-by-side with my MacBook running the same game at the same time.

Lugaru looks rather impressive on the Pandora's screen. I got a "Wow, that looks good!" out of someone when I showed mine side-by-side with my MacBook running the same game at the same time.
Yeah how did you get that working? Don't know where the data files are. Abd do you have to execute the file also?

Yeah how did you get that working? Don't know where the data files are. Abd do you have to execute the file also?
If you're using the Mac version of Lugaru, right-click on the game's icon, and click "Show Package Contents" - the "Data" folder is in there. If you're using the Linux version, the Data folder is located in /usr/share/games/lugaru. If you're using Microsoft Windows, it is my understanding that the Data folder is located in C:\Program Files\Lugaru instead.

Once you've found it on whatever OS you happen to be using, copy the Data folder (*not* just the contents of it - you need the entire Data folder itself) to /pandora/appdata/lugaru on your SD Card, and the Pandora port of the game will just work.

For extra performance, after running it for the first time, you may want to open up /pandora/appdata/lugaru/.lugaru/Data and edit "config.txt" in there and set the resolution to 640x480, which will bring the frames-per-second up to between 15.6 and 15.9. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, amazing! This is a game I'm gonna go around and show people :p

Back