Best Looking Handheld?

Which is, in your opinion, the best looking (just on pure looks and sexyness!)handheld in this poll?

• PSP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zodiac

• N-DS

• GP32

• Total voters

Oh yeah, I'm not gonna start an argument. --LIST OF 100 BEST GAMES-- --OFFHAND POINT ABOUT CONSOLE'S SUPERIORITY-- but let's never speak of this again.

declaration posted on Jul 22 2004 at 06:09 PM said:
ok, lets not get into this again, but the thing is that my list could probably go on to include 100 good games, whereas yours could not.
Rico's right, I can't let that go. Name 100 great PS1 games then, I dare you! (And Tekken 1, 2 & 3 will not count as 3 seperate games, same goes for the other gazillion franchises on PS)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cause when it came out, a lot of people compared it to the ps1 and said it wasn't in the same league as the n64. They were wrong because it produced some amazing games and helped microsoft steal their way into the games industry. microsoft copied sega with the controller and other things. You would of thought that with the amount of money microsoft had they would be able to make something different from a bust sega. Sega should come back and make another console.

Yeah for things like soul calibur, the graphics are just the same as soul calibur 2 showing how much potential the dreamcast had. It shouldn't have failed but poor marketing by sega was the reason. A new sega console wouldn't be all that good. Sega had a list of characters that were only for sega but they've let go of sonic, making it multiformat, and vectorman(which is getting a ps2 release). If sega were to come back, they should make a handheld.

Back