I'm specifically interested in these systems:
Game Boy
Game Boy Advance
NES
SNES
N64
Sega Genesis
PS1

... and there is no need to state I already know which will be the best emulator for NDS. ;)

I'm not looking for free apps, as I believe in paying for quality.
So who has experience with emulation on Android?

P.s. I'm posting from within Tapatalk, so couldn't find an off topic or other consoles section. Mods, please feel free to move.

I don't have answers just a question, you own a pandora, why do you want to run emulators on an android device?

I don't have answers just a question, you own a pandora, why do you want to run emulators on an android device?
Well, one of my hobbies is that I like to 'pimp' my devices... How awesome can I make this thing? Also, as I actually do believe I will miraculously own an ICP2 one day, I think using my Note 8.0 as a portable 'big screen' alternative to my Pandora is an idea worth pursuing. Especially if I want to play with friends. I have a cc Pandora, so N64 emulation isn't all that great on it. Also, my Pandora is often performing other functions (such as a table top music player) which it performs far better than my tablet would.

Have you tried the  apkenv emulator yet?

I really like it and it gives the Pandora that twist.

Last edited:
my boy! for gba emulation is awesome, the . emu emulators are also very good.

I'd have to agree with this.

The .EMU range of emulators are all great imo.

I have them all, they cost a few quid each but I prefer to them to the others and I've tried most available on the Play Store over the years.

I also like RetroArch, have no problems with it but seems your device does unfortunately.

I have FPse Playstation emu but I launch RetroArch for this mostly nowadays

Thanks for all the replies guys... I believe I'm now covered. ;)
Interestingly, Retroarch is now working after crashing the first few times. Have also installed MyBoy, FPse, and all relevant .emu apps.
Thanks!

If anyone comes across a great emu please post here.

I use Marvin for my old Speccy games and find that really nice to use.

What I play Chuckie Egg on most days ;)

Well, one of my hobbies is that I like to 'pimp' my devices... How awesome can I make this thing? Also, as I actually do believe I will miraculously own an ICP2 one day, I think using my Note 8.0 as a portable 'big screen' alternative to my Pandora is an idea worth pursuing. Especially if I want to play with friends. I have a cc Pandora, so N64 emulation isn't all that great on it. Also, my Pandora is often performing other functions (such as a table top music player) which it performs far better than my tablet would.
Do you have Swarovski  crystals on your Pandora to really pimp it out?  :D ..bad joke but I could not resist.

Back