Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chu Chu Rocket!

• Resident Evil: Code Veronica

• Are you joking? ALL OF THEM!

• Total voters

Easy Soul Calibur. Reason = even with sequels appearing, they get worse and worse and are nowhere near as good as the original. A true classic.

Code Veronica

EDIT:

where the hell are the frickin' sonics? or Virtua Fighter 3? or Sega Rally Championship? or The House Of The Dead 2? Tsk.

You forgot Ikaruga!

Elemental EGG something (forgot the exact name) is pretty good too.

Oh and the arcade ports, like MarvelVsCapcom and Streetfighter3Alpha are really good too.

TwoHeadedBoy said:
Toy Commander?
Seaman?
Bangai-O?
Bangai-o was on the dreamcast? I've just been messing around with the DS version.
Also crazy taxi was awesome too.

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL of these games are really great, but I chose Space Channel 5 because it's so fun and unique. I love Rez, Soul Calibur and Grandia II too though.

I like Vigilante 8: Second Offense (since I discovered that I could add a switch to the VGA cable so that it will support VGA). I love that it is the highest quality version available of Vigilante 8, and it is VGA!

I have Jet Set Radio Future (I am not sure if I have it for the Dreamcast, I have it for the Xbox).

I don't know what to vote because I hear Grandia II and Shenmue are awesome but I haven't played them.

I am afraid I hate the controllers (hand cramps and false registering controls) and can't afford PSX adapters, or even find plans to build the adapters using my Atmega8 microcontrollers, so I don't play it as much as I would with a good controller.

bomberman online was also brilliant, i picked samba de amigo though, shame there was no tokyo bus guide though :(

edit: i forgot, cool cool toon was also excellent.

To all:
I wanted to add more games but the number of choices for poll is limited to 15, so I couldn't.

EDIT:
jakshep2 said:
where the hell are the frickin' sonics? or Virtua Fighter 3? or Sega Rally Championship? or The House Of The Dead 2? Tsk.
IMHO Virtua Fighter 2 and Sega Rally Championship for Saturn are better.

Julius said:
You forgot Ikaruga!

Elemental EGG something (forgot the exact name) is pretty good too.

Oh and the arcade ports, like MarvelVsCapcom and Streetfighter3Alpha are really good too.
It was Elemental Gimmick Gear.

And yeah, that one was awesome, among many other games not listed, such as the port of Hydro Thunder (the other ports sucked), Seaman, Sonic Adventure, Bust-a-Move 4, Phantasy Star Online, Blue Stinger, and more. I voted for Grandia II though, just RPGs.

What's with all the praise for Grandia II? I don't think it was very good, far too easy and a boring story in a typical JRPG setting. Now Skies of arcadia, that's a game worth playing.

I saw Samba di Amigo in my local game store. It was £80 though which seemed a bit steep. Did have the maraccas though.

^ yeh I saw a copy of it at a local store near me a few months back in pristine condition (the box was immaculate with not wear on it at all). Can't remember the price but it was quite steep. It didn't stay in the store for long though so I'm guessing someone bought it.

WTF

Where are Daytona and Sega Rally? The only reasons I bought my DC!

jakshep2 said:
where the hell are the frickin' sonics?
I would have said the same thing.
Out of the ones that aren't the best (sonic is)
i'd choose crazy taxi

Back