Happy Birthday Dreamcast!

furikuri

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
The dreamcast is now 6 years old. And to celebrate its birthday I am playing through all the games I have and I have finished my paint job on the dreamcast. How have you celebrated this cherished day?

furikuri posted on Sep 9 2005 at 06:05 PM said:
The dreamcast is now 6 years old. And to celebrate its birthday I am playing through all the games I have and I have finished my paint job on the dreamcast. How have you celebrated this cherished day?
lets see some pics of the paint job!

i gave a DC a big ol pat on the back :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought Virtua Tennis, because my old one isn`t working anymore, and a new light because of the same reason :D

Strange to think the PS2 is almost 6 and its strange to think 9/11 was 4 years ago :eek: :eek: and the start of the Iraq war was 3 years+ ago... Time seems to just fly... :eek: :eek:

Im going to jizz in my dreamcasts modem port, and possible some of the controller ports too. then my girlfriend is going to rub her breasts on it and lick any remaining fluid from its virginal white body.

loz_the_guru posted on Sep 10 2005 at 05:58 PM said:
Im going to jizz in my dreamcasts modem port, and possible some of the controller ports too. then my girlfriend is going to rub her breasts on it and lick any remaining fluid from its virignal white body.
this needs a webcast

furikuri posted on Sep 9 2005 at 10:05 PM said:

We went to ikea!

They had a big Dreamcast celebration thing going on!

We bought some rugs.

Back