Been away for 2 years

maddis

Website
www.ringtonesheep.co.uk
Hi guys, thought i'd post in here. was an original batch 1 customer. got my pandira aobut 19 months ago, but never received my tv out cable. who am i best contacting? its been that long i could do with a point in the right direction :)

Do a search around the forums, a few people have been selling parts: connectors wizardstan, breakout boards peca I think, stuff was also available at Link's shop in the US; Somebody sold assembled cables, too. I've built two for myself. It's not too hard even without a BOB if you have a steady hand soldering tiny stuff. But do buy two or three extra connectors if you do it that way, you will mess up at least one.

Ok cheers guys. Im going to just pay someone to do it i think. @kuru, do you still have any connectors? what would you charge if you would do one for me? I live in England, UK

Im also thinking there is something wrong with my wifi. it never ever seems to connect. I am aware i am outside of my warranty now, should have got it sorted last year. Its a shame as i used to be so active on here, life just gets in the way haha! 

Maddis

Edit: typo

Last edited by a moderator:
Back