2 years of waiting today

Ordered Pandora July 09 for Christmas

Does anyone know will I get it for this Christmas.

Do not post much but there seems to be always a delay

just when they tell you its full speed ahead??

Do not post much but there seems to be always a delay

just when they tell you its full speed ahead??
they keep getting to the top of the mountain, saying "it's all down hill from here!" only to get to the bottom and realize there's another mountain in the way. Sometimes a volcano.

As it stands now, Craig believes they can get them all out before Christmas. Hopefully there isn't another mountain on the other side of this one. I call this one "Nub Mountain".

I can vouch for this. One of those 45 units is mine! :D

i wish i was as lucky as you. :(

if possible, i would like to have a pandora now, even if it has an "old nub" (ookkaaay, here i go again! >.<).

anyways, hope you enjoy your pandora! ^_^

EDIT: i should change my name here from "dapoangel" to "old-nub nagger"! hahaha! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I felt I was missing out on this waiting thing, so I ordered one from batch 2, to go with my old one-nubber.

I personally think it's really best to just not worry so much about it. Yes, we all want our Pandoras as soon as possible, but it's obvious the dev team is facing a lot of difficulties - they need support, not complaints. I know I'm in that "Oh just wait a while, you'll understand" boat since I only ordered mine earlier this year, but I don't expect my Pandora in the forseeable future. I'm just going on with my life almost as if I'd never ordered a Pandora. If I have to wait 2 years for mine, so be it. I'll be enjoying life in the meantime and playing all my other games. I might disappear and forget all about my Pandora until I get that magic e-mail of shipping notification.

I personally think it's really best to just not worry so much about it. Yes, we all want our Pandoras as soon as possible, but it's obvious the dev team is facing a lot of difficulties - they need support, not complaints. I know I'm in that "Oh just wait a while, you'll understand" boat since I only ordered mine earlier this year, but I don't expect my Pandora in the forseeable future. I'm just going on with my life almost as if I'd never ordered a Pandora. If I have to wait 2 years for mine, so be it. I'll be enjoying life in the meantime and playing all my other games. I might disappear and forget all about my Pandora until I get that magic e-mail of shipping notification.

yep, your right. but it can be a little hard for some to do that, especially if they have nothing else to entertain them than the pandora they are waiting for... ;)

yep, your right. but it can be a little hard for some to do that, especially if they have nothing else to entertain them than the pandora they are waiting for... ;)

Yes, I could definitely see that as being really hard. Best try to find something else in the meantime :p

yweah, luckily I have my Dingoo (which i will give to my cute and lovable lil sister when i got my pandora) to keep me company in the mean time. ^_^
At least you have that. All I have is an old Palm Zire 72s and my DSI-XL... and my sketchbook.

At least you have that. All I have is an old Palm Zire 72s and my DSI-XL... and my sketchbook.

at least you too have something to keep you occupied ATM... ^_^

me, im refraining from playing too many games on my dingoo, or else i will run out of games when my pandora arrives... :D :lol:

I just ordered my pandora. Google checkout assures me that "OpenPandora Ltd will charge and ship your order soon."

Well if google says so it must be true.
If you read Google's terms and conditions then "soon" is exactly equivalent to Pandora's infamous "Two MonthsTM ". :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back