2 years of waiting today

relapse808

I would never have thought I would be celebrating 2 years of preorder. I can't believe I dont have it after 2 YEARS of waiting. Your standard consumer would have been long gone a long time ago. Thank goodness Im nuts and Im willing to wait until its in my arms. I am hoping its soon now.

wow, that must have been dificult... I wonder how long I would have to wait if I ordered one in January?

Time can fly past when you have a lot of news and progress to read about :D

Time has slowed down for me now that we hear ten times more news about the icontrolpad than we do about the Pandora. I kinda feel like priority has been put on the icontrolpad and now the Pandora project has kinda just stopped. Last I heard there were 100 more Pandoras shipping, big news, I remember when we thought 100 were going to be made a day. I get a little upset when I read anything about the icontrolpad on Craig's twitter, when I do I look for the last Pandora related tweet and it is way down the list.

openpandora is old news, get an idevice and an icontrolpad and live happily never after

Oh boy, another flamewar :D

I'd never ever want to own anything with an 'i' in front of it. That said, if someone would give me one for free I'd hack the shit out of it until it would run linux like the Pandora.

Thank god a group of people already went ahead and did it for me with the device I don't have yet .. but I will in 'two months'.

Yes, we are all anxious. All we know is the boards are almost done. The cases are basically at the assembly lane and the nubs .. oh those nubs .. just a little more testing and no more defects \o/

Yes, I'm still enthousiastic about this device. Although the specs are not as "hip" as they where 2 years ago.

(at least we can now overclock to 1gHz :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
yehey! just a few more pandoras till batch 2! so happy! ^_^

I'm in batch 1 and don't expect mine anytime soon.. I'm like order 3000 out of the first batch of 4000. then there is the second batch.

I'm in batch 1 and don't expect mine anytime soon.. I'm like order 3000 out of the first batch of 4000. then there is the second batch.

yep i know. i dont expect mine soon either. as a matter of fact, i think i'll get mine as a valentines gift instead of a christmas gift (but i hope not)... im just happy that production is going well, even if it is just a little slow now. ^_^

to play retrogames you have lot of alternatives:

gba+flash cards, caanoo, psp, nds ...

I just ordered my pandora. Google checkout assures me that "OpenPandora Ltd will charge and ship your order soon."

Well if google says so it must be true.

to play retrogames you have lot of alternatives:

gba+flash cards, caanoo, psp, nds ...

Yes but none of these are the pandora. Ive been wanting this to replace my AGING Zaurus C3000 since the pandora was first announced. Hopefully I am one of the 45 shipping, yeah right :)

That is good news, but until the nub situation is resolved, it doesn't mean much. At least it's a potential point of failure that we can remove from the equation.

Back