Battery problem

Stefanova

Still Fresh
Hi all,

I charge My new battery to 100% for 8 hours.

I use my pandora for 2 hours and battery is 30%. it is possible??

Another question. After the full recharge I shutdown the pandora, after this the pandora di not switch on. I removed battery and after this pandora switch on. Why??

Thanks in advance, I am pandora newby and I have many questions ;)

I think the power button doesn't work at all!!! :(

The button is the one has two position and one slide?? I tried to move, to reset but nothing happened!!!

Pls help!! What can I do??

The button is the one has two position and one slide?? I tried to move, to reset but nothing happened!!!

Now I'm sure. The power button doesn't work at all!!!

Can I repair??

I have to send back to repair??

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

It is unplugged.

When it is shut down the only way to switch on is leave the battery and re-insert. This because the power button is not working at all :(

Yes I tried

The only way to switch on is leave the battery and re-place.

The power button has completely no effect both to switch on and off.

Maybe a cable not connected??

I would be surprised if it was broke as we have to use it to test it, have you tried it in the input tester to see if it registers?

I would be surprised if it was broke as we have to use it to test it, have you tried it in the input tester to see if it registers?

No I'm not able to use tester....

I know only my pandora is broken :(

What can I do??

The power switch does not shut it off, it puts it into a low power mode for battery saving. When the Pandora is on and you push the switch, does it go into this low power mode?

To shut it off from XFCE, press the menu button, choose Log Out, and then press the Shut Down button; in Minimenu, press Select and then choose "shutdown". The power switch should then turn it back on. I assume it doesn't?

One test: open a terminal and type "op_test_inputs". This is a test program that shows that status of all the keys. If you push the power switch back and forth it should light up the "POWER" and "HOLD" labels. If it does not, then the switch may very well be broken now. :(

Take the battery out, leave it out for a few minutes, then put it back in. Does it power on? If not, can you charge it?

If you can't charge it with the regular power adapter, can you charge it through USB?

Take the battery out, leave it out for a few minutes, then put it back in. Does it power on? If not, can you charge it?

If you can't charge it with the regular power adapter, can you charge it through USB?

Thanks but the problem is not the charge but the button that doesn't works....

How can I start a RMA??

You have to hold down the pandora button and move the power switch to the right to reset the pandora.

If you are sure you're using it correctly and it isn't working then you can send it back and we will replace it.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are sure you're using it correctly and it isn't working then you can send it back and we will replace it.

Ok but How??

i wrote to Jacquelyn and she has to answer me....

How mutch time the operation will need??

When you push the power switch to the right does it go all the way or stop short?

This sounds like my Pandora which came with the power switch blocked by a contact for the headphone jack (had to open it up to find this out).

I just lifted the switch up and forced it. Now, a few days in, its worn the corner off the switch to the point that it slides over the contact and works perfectly fine.

IT WORKS!!!!!

I had no remark the power switch stop a little bit short....

I force a little bit and now it works!!! (the switch not arrive to the end but now the contact works)

You are my salvation!!!

Really thank you ;)

When you push the power switch to the right does it go all the way or stop short?

This sounds like my Pandora which came with the power switch blocked by a contact for the headphone jack (had to open it up to find this out).

I just lifted the switch up and forced it. Now, a few days in, its worn the corner off the switch to the point that it slides over the contact and works perfectly fine.

Back