bad battery lid quality?

Matenrou

Still Fresh
Anyone getting similar battery lids? I have removed the battery lid max 5 times in total(mostly cause of it hanging), I have got one new already, so this is my second one breaking.

I love the pandora, but please send me a new battery lid. Preferably in aluminium or carbon fiber.

IMG_0358.JPG

You can reset the pandora by holding the PND-button and flicking the powerswitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the tip, is there something you should do to the battery or something to prevent this from happening again? (The clip close to the L shoulderbutton isn't even clipping in place)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what is up here actually. I change my battery on my pandora every 2-3 days (always has a full spare battery to swap to) and haven't had this happen to me yet. (And really hopes it never will.)

I've had the same issue. I probably only removed the battery 3 or 4 times before one of the plastic tabs broke. I was sent a replacement battery cover FOC but now I'm scared to remove the battery unless it happens again.

I think generally the quality of the case plastic isn't great. It's far too brittle, but I guess we are stuck with it until the all 10,000 of the original cases have been used.

Might it be possible to trim the battery label evenly so that it isn't overlapping causing a bulge?

Back