Ashens Dingoo A320 Video Review

tim0391

Website
Visit site
Ashens has posted a Review on the dingoo, Thought you guys might want to see what his thoughts are on it.

A fair review for mainstream customers, not that mainstream customers would buy it - like he said, they would have a PSP.

Did he ever review the gp32, gp2x or wiz, or make any reference to them in any video?

craigix said:
A fair review for mainstream customers, not that mainstream customers would buy it - like he said, they would have a PSP.

Did he ever review the gp32, gp2x or wiz, or make any reference to them in any video?

I think I am safe in saying he has not reviewed them. This is one of the first none tat products he has reviewed.

Last edited by a moderator:
agreed, most problems he had should be solved by homebrew by now. Little strange he says he looked for software for months and only thing he found was smsgoo...
The review is fair to dingoo-digital, but not to the community around the dingoo.

It's strange that he was able to find SMSGGoo and not Dingux. I mean, I was astonished at how easy Dingux was to install -- especially with those packs that have pre-constructed file structures for your SD with all the homebrew included. I think the one I got even included the Sega CD firmware! :blink:

Back